Need help with personal modpack

VerdExNeon

The problem is that ProjectRed is replacing a lot of the EnderIO items with Draw Plates and Wool Gins. This basically makes the mod useless as I can't craft items or upgrades necessary for the mod. The items being replaced include, but aren't limited to: All capacitors and all powders. If someone could look into it and find a solution I would appreciate it. Also, the issue is not an issue with ID Conflicts as I'm not getting any notifications of any conflicts.

The platform url is here: http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/verdes-technological-modpack

Thanks for the help.

Edited by VerdExNeon

• Discord Moderator

I'm going to start off by pointing out that twice now I have STRONGLY recommended that your MUST include a full compliment of config files with your modpack for it to work properly. Twice now you have ignored my recommendations. What assurance can you give me that you will follow the guidance given to you? If you are unwilling to fix things in the correct way I don't see how any additional assistance will be productive.

By some crazy coincidence you don't have any block ID conflicts which would have prevented your pack from starting at all. However, you have many item ID conflicts. An item ID conflict is when one mod uses the same ID for an item as another mod and overwrites its identifier. This is why you see things turning into items from another mod. This is fixed by including a full compliment of config files in your modpack after resolving all the ID conflicts. If you fix them locally and don't include them in your modpack archive they will not persist to other users or through updates.

Edited by plowmanplow

I'm going to start off by pointing out that twice now I have STRONGLY recommended that your MUST include a full compliment of config files with your modpack for it to work properly. Twice now you have ignored my recommendations. What assurance can you give me that you will follow the guidance given to you? If you are unwilling to fix things in the correct way I don't see how any additional assistance will be productive.

By some crazy coincidence you don't have any block ID conflicts which would have prevented your pack from starting at all. However, you have many item ID conflicts. An item ID conflict is when one mod uses the same ID for an item as another mod and overwrites its identifier. This is why you see things turning into items from another mod. This is fixed by including a full compliment of config files in your modpack after resolving all the ID conflicts. If you fix them locally and don't include them in your modpack archive they will not persist to other users or through updates. 

I'm sorry plow :( when i update these i always forget the config this is 100% my fault. I do appreciate your help with me through all of this it's just that the time between my updates makes me forget to add a config file which has me run to here for help. I'm just gonna keep a folder to help me remember. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by VerdExNeon