Technic Pack with OS X Yosemite

jjrsk

Recently I updated to mac OS X Yosemite on the beta. Whenever I try to launch a mod pack they give me white screens. Is this a known problem with OS X Yosemite or with my computer. I knew that some applications would not work with the upgrade, but I was just wondering what could be causing this. It never crashes, and whenever I redownload the packs it never works. Also wanted to tell everyone about this problem incase it was not just my computer. If this is a known problem for OS X Yosemite, when will an official OS X Yosemite build come out?

JJrsk

• 2 months later...

To solve this you need to uninstall Java 8 JDK which is recommends for you to download if you didn't have Java when you tried to open it for the first time (You can search on google how to uninstall it).

Then google JDK 7 and install that.

If this causes you technic launcher to crash then there is a fix which you can search up on google ("Technic Pack Java 7 fix)

I hope this helps you.

• 4 weeks later...

Recently I updated to mac OS X Yosemite on the beta. Whenever I try to launch a mod pack they give me white screens. Is this a known problem with OS X Yosemite or with my computer. I knew that some applications would not work with the upgrade, but I was just wondering what could be causing this. It never crashes, and whenever I redownload the packs it never works. Also wanted to tell everyone about this problem incase it was not just my computer. If this is a known problem for OS X Yosemite, when will an official OS X Yosemite build come out?

JJrsk

your right I'm having the same problem my Skype is youngster0439