better than wolves?

dieingstar24

Question

20 answers to this question

i was wondering if you guys at technic could add better than wolves pack. it is a rather good one and i am surprised that it wasn't in already. so please take my suggestion into consideration.

*considers*

Nope, probably definitely not.

• Moderators

whos that?

This thread... is so much win :)

Either your trolling us or you dont know the history of technic and never heard of Eloraam

Its even more frustrating that you pretend dont know the mod author of BTW...

i kid you not i have no idea who that is....im a total noob to technic

Quite clearly.

Let me explain it to you: Flowerchild hates the creator of Forge. The creator of Forge hates Flowerchild. The Technic Pack uses Forge, as does nearly every major mod made.

Do the math.

Thread has reached perfection.

Perfection sure is...predictable.

I saw the title of this thread, and in the time it took to move the mouse to it, click, and load it, I had laid out the first six posts in my mind. And...they were accurate. 100% accurate.

That fucking scared me.

i kid you not i have no idea who that is....im a total noob to technic

Such innocence... Just consider yourself lucky...

...And know that Cheap Shot himself will start publicly endorsing memes before BTW makes it into the technic pack...

Quite clearly.

Let me explain it to you: Flowerchild hates the creator of Forge. The creator of Forge hates Flowerchild. The Technic Pack uses Forge, as does nearly every major mod made.

Do the math.

While that may be true, a more accurate reason is that Better than Wolves is just a bad mod.

dieingstar24 ill tell you how to get better than wolves mod in technic 100% guarnteed to work. If you have a laptop skip to step 3.

Step 1

Unplug keyboard and mouse

Step 2

Unplug monitor and Power cords

Step 3

throw it all out the fucking window

Yea...better than wolves is a mess of a mod. Personally, I like the idea of the mod, but hate its implementation.

It uses base classes and such, making your world unplayable if you ever remove btw. And fc seems to have made it...incompatible with every other mod. ALL other mods.