Idiot Superstar thread of the week - Help him find his bits!

Snowsdan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wont Open

I'll try to be kind here as MephistosChan was, despite you having already read it "100 times." The exact problem you describe is on the sticky as the third one from the bottom of the first post. Fourth bolded sentence up from the bottom. Hope that's exact enough.

I'll try to be kind here as MephistosChan was, despite you having already read it "100 times." The exact problem you describe is on the sticky as the third one from the bottom of the first post. Fourth bolded sentence up from the bottom. Hope that's exact enough.

ummmmm

wait i how do i check my how many bits is my computer?

i have tried everything. ive downloaded java heaps of times(even though i have a 32-bit java and computer) the thread that talks about my problem doesnt really help with the end part

Please help!!!!

Jay? is indesposed at the moment, so:

Have you tried filling your shoes with peanut butter and riding a rollercoaster?

How is that supposed to get rid of the ducks? Come on, now. Ducks don't get nauseous.

Jay? is indesposed at the moment, so:

Have you tried filling your shoes with peanut butter and riding a rollercoaster?

How is that supposed to get rid of the ducks? Come on, now. Ducks don't get nauseous.

Pride fills my heart, lungs, and esophagus and spills sloppily out of my mouth.

i have tried everything. ive downloaded java heaps of times(even though i have a 32-bit java and computer) the thread that talks about my problem doesnt really help with the end part

Please help!!!!

Define "tried everything". Have you tried running the jar file. Do you even know how to run the jar file?

PS: From the post I can tell that you are a computer noob.

Define "tried everything". Have you tried running the jar file. Do you even know how to run the jar file?

PS: From the post I can tell that you are a computer noob.

mate im not a noob i probaly know more bout computers than you but when i try to use the jar file for both my mac and windows it doesnt work

mate im not a noob i probaly know more bout computers than you but when i try to use the jar file for both my mac and windows it doesnt work

Well, he knows how to get it running and you don't, so he already knows more about computers than you, doesn't he?

If you are so good then why haven't you told us exactly how the "doesn't work" look like with proper error logs and console output?

Also,

mate im not a noob i probaly know more bout computers than you
vs

wait i how do i check my how many bits is my computer?

I may not know anything about creating a batch file. But I do know how to use the shortcut to run the jar file for me. Yes, I am an undergrad and I don't know everything about computer. At least I do know how to run jar file according to different java. Choosing the IP I want to use when I plug in school's cable. Most importantly, know what OS-bit I am running on.

Unless you are honest about your 'tried everything' there's nothing that the techs can do.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons