Better than Wolves- Mod pack in the launcher

darlekcef

Question

My idea is that Better than Wolves, yet another amazing mod, should be added to the Technic Launcher Pack. This could be used alongside 'Better then Buildcraft' and 'Buildcraft' itself to provide a new and different experience for the user

Better than Wolves has long been requested as an addition to various mod packs, however has been turned down due to it's incompatibility. This could be worked around by such a mod pack.

I hope you will agree

• Answers 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I just smell so much Try-hard in this thread, it's nauseating, we have one side going "SUNSHINE AND ROSES AND WARM WOOLEN MITTENS" and then normal people tell him to grow up, then the other side is going "I cut myself today, to see if I could feel" and then normal people are telling THEM to grow up, I just think that both sides will eventually mellow out when they get laid. The over optimistic ones will go-off prematurely.

And the other ones will have to fuck a fat chick, and then they learn that fat chicks give the best head.

Because all fatchicks subconsciously think of twinkies, and eagerly away the creamfilled center.

No no no, it is of much greater import that they add in the Feed the Beast modpack/map into the most awesome of launchers that is Technic.

And while they're at it, they should release Technic 8 already, geez guys don't hold out on us!

No no no, it is of much greater import that they add in the Feed the Beast modpack/map into the most awesome of launchers that is Technic.

And while they're at it, they should release Technic 8 already, geez guys don't hold out on us!

They can't release Technic 8 until all of the mods are updated. It takes time man. I'd like to see you seriously try and make a mod as epic as IndustrialCraft or RedPower

No?

Thought not

'ey bucko, two word posts which add nothing to discussion are a big nono around here.

Quite right too, I was merely expressing my increasing disillusionment with an already pointless thread being used to advertise other mod packs.

The hamsters however are sighing heavily.

Actually Jay?, look int he quote. Mephisto typed his comment up in it by accident.

I have absolutely no idea what that ascii art is meant to be. Unless it's a caterpillar holding sunglasses and then I have no idea what that would mean.