Better than Wolves- Mod pack in the launcher

darlekcef

Question

My idea is that Better than Wolves, yet another amazing mod, should be added to the Technic Launcher Pack. This could be used alongside 'Better then Buildcraft' and 'Buildcraft' itself to provide a new and different experience for the user

Better than Wolves has long been requested as an addition to various mod packs, however has been turned down due to it's incompatibility. This could be worked around by such a mod pack.

I hope you will agree

• Answers 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I just love how distracted these forums can become

Come on people

Keep pushing this idea

You think Notch or Jeb will want flowerchild holding back his work when they implement the mod api?

No

So he should man up and share his creation today

Paving the steps for tomorrow

Come on people

Keep pushing this idea

You think Notch or Jeb will want flowerchild holding back his work when they implement the mod api?

No

You go right ahead. I'm quite enjoying the current topic of mod gender revelations and that lack of pure venomous hatred it entails.

Come on people

Keep pushing this idea

No

Nope. In fact I'm quite fine if flowerchild keeps his dog's shit off my lawn too.

• Moderators

Jay? Didn't see that one coming.

Its quite interesting that with all the possible clicking stuff around (avatars, stickies, search bars etc) the forum, people still refuse to click on them. Am i the only one clicking on avatars?

One thing i also noticed is that this forum seems to be run by girlmods(?).

Must be a funny interview that cheap/kaker gives out:

Cheap: come in

girl: hello u called?

Cheap: yea, i wanted to ask u... u want to be a mod in the forums?

girl:well yea...

Cheap: and ur a girl?

girl: yea?

Cheap: good ur hired!

Its quite interesting that with all the possible clicking stuff around (avatars, stickies, search bars etc) the forum, people still refuse to click on them. Am i the only one clicking on avatars?

Yes. It's exactly like that. That is exactly what happens. It has nothing to do with our performance on the board, and nobody looks at our posts. Kakermix calls us in for one of his "interviews", and we leave with a morning after pill and a new title.

it's true. I'll never be the same. kaker told me I had to address him only as "donglord, the dick administrators," and then I blacked out. I'm not sure my ass will ever fully recover. cheapshot told me later that it was like goatse and lemonparty at the same time.

Boobs...boobs...boobs. No, oh wait! are they the non cube things on the non male things? It's been a while.

this was completely not needed.

• Moderators

Yes. It's exactly like that. That is exactly what happens. It has nothing to do with our performance on the board, and nobody looks at our posts. Kakermix calls us in for one of his "interviews", and we leave with a morning after pill and a new title.

it's true. I'll never be the same. kaker told me I had to address him only as "donglord, the dick administrators," and then I blacked out. I'm not sure my ass will ever fully recover. cheapshot told me later that it was like goatse and lemonparty at the same time.

Since we are not going to have this thread again, This is now a thread about disney songs. Poor unfortunate souls was the only reason to watch "the little mermaid".

Perhaps this can help to lift your spirits?

[ftp=ftp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=260mrJmNCGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=260mrJmNCGE[/ftp]