[1.7.10] TEKKIFY - ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY [PEACEFUL][50+ MODS][NO GRIEF][100 SLOTS][NO WHITELIST]

In-game username:davidzhuxptnt

Timezone:Australia, Melbourne

What is your current rank?:Trusted(around 6 hours to veteran)

How long do you play daily?:I mostly play when I have time, I usually play everyday.

Why do you want to become a moderator?:Of course to help new people and pick out griefers. My house was griefed badly before, but I managed to mine my stuff back, I hated griefers. I was also surprised there were so many people who don't know the basic rules and still ask whether they can steal items or PVP. I'd like to help those people and solve other problems.

What makes you the best candidate?:I have helped a lot of people on this server when ever I can, I made people houses and let them use my empty space when they don't have a place to live in. I made friends nano armor when they lost theirs accidentally. I'm willing to help anyone who needs it.

Do you have previous experience moderating?:I was once an admin on a older tekkit server, but not familiar with some of the commands such as ban and mute.

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?:Yes I have played quite a few month now, not sure with exactly everything but I can learn really fast and willing to.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I would like to join your server but I am having problems connecting, I'm not sure if it is my connection or if I haven't filled out an application form that I didn't know about, If you could reply and tell me if there is an application form then that would be great, thanks guys :D

Hey, I would like to join your server but I am having problems connecting, I'm not sure if it is my connection or if I haven't filled out an application form that I didn't know about, If you could reply and tell me if there is an application form then that would be great, thanks guys :D

Are you getting any errors?

• 2 weeks later...

In-game username: Brutha54

Timezone: mountain time (US & Canada)

Why do you want to become a moderator?:

I want to help keep servers completely bullshit-free - whether it be murdering griefers or helping new player out, I just want it to be a fun time.

What makes you the best candidate?:

I dont really know much in Tekkit, and i would love to know more about it. I'm going to need some help at sometimes, but i am a very strong builder too. I'm less interested in the more godmode-ish aspects of moderator, I prefer to play legit and watch people from a normal point of view - in every other server I've moderated on, I quickly got bored of godmoding all the time. Generally, moderators can't really play with the 'normal' players because of their benefits, be it item spawning or god mode. I'm also a pretty laid-back guy, despite the hyper-seriousness of this application. Not prone to raging, either. (antitroll. <3) I also have experience with PermissionsEx and permissions in general, but I refuse to use GroupManager because it's a disgusting, terrible, child-killing plugin and whenever I see it on a server I feel like eating my own face. Also have plentiful knowledge of plugins and how to use them.

Do you have previous experience moderating?:

To be honest i've been learning from the yogscast and my close friend teaches me about new things and great ideas for our oncoming server. I just wishi could be a part of tekkit even though i do not know much i will try and be a great member of this great server.

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?:

I have played Tekkit solo but i only know what the yogscast and my good friend teach me.

I enjoy building things on an enormous scale. I also know vast amounts of redstone machinery and piston-related stuff, from my adventures back on vanilla minecraft. (2x2 sliding door which retracts into the floor FTW!)

In-game username: Brutha54

Timezone: mountain time (US & Canada)

Why do you want to become a moderator?:

I want to help keep servers completely bullshit-free - whether it be murdering griefers or helping new player out, I just want it to be a fun time.

What makes you the best candidate?:

I dont really know much in Tekkit, and i would love to know more about it. I'm going to need some help at sometimes, but i am a very strong builder too. I'm less interested in the more godmode-ish aspects of moderator, I prefer to play legit and watch people from a normal point of view - in every other server I've moderated on, I quickly got bored of godmoding all the time. Generally, moderators can't really play with the 'normal' players because of their benefits, be it item spawning or god mode. I'm also a pretty laid-back guy, despite the hyper-seriousness of this application. Not prone to raging, either. (antitroll. <3) I also have experience with PermissionsEx and permissions in general, but I refuse to use GroupManager because it's a disgusting, terrible, child-killing plugin and whenever I see it on a server I feel like eating my own face. Also have plentiful knowledge of plugins and how to use them.

Do you have previous experience moderating?:

To be honest i've been learning from the yogscast and my close friend teaches me about new things and great ideas for our oncoming server. I just wishi could be a part of tekkit even though i do not know much i will try and be a great member of this great server.

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?:

I have played Tekkit solo but i only know what the yogscast and my good friend teach me.

I enjoy building things on an enormous scale. I also know vast amounts of redstone machinery and piston-related stuff, from my adventures back on vanilla minecraft. (2x2 sliding door which retracts into the floor FTW!)

We now handle moderator applications on our forums, here, if you're interested in applying.

My In-game username: Zues_of_Thunder

My Age: 13

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to become a moderator?: Well, first off because people in any server can be real f**cks, and because of that, I'd like to become the nice guy.

What makes you the best candidate?:I've had my way around servers, at least 50, vanilla and technic launcher type, and i've been on both the giving and receiving end. I assure you, that my receiving end has ended.

Do you have previous experience moderating?: Yes, on a few servers. I got it by building big epic things, and I have been a private eye for the owners of a few servers.

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: Yes, I can build anything in EE2, and i'm just starting to get the tech savy bit of it. Anyway, i can, like anyone who can type www.thetekkit.wikia.com, look it up.

Oh and my username, Zues, its not a typo. I specifically wrote it like that.

My In-game username: Zues_of_Thunder

My Age: 13

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to become a moderator?: Well, first off because people in any server can be real f**cks, and because of that, I'd like to become the nice guy.

What makes you the best candidate?:I've had my way around servers, at least 50, vanilla and technic launcher type, and i've been on both the giving and receiving end. I assure you, that my receiving end has ended.

Do you have previous experience moderating?: Yes, on a few servers. I got it by building big epic things, and I have been a private eye for the owners of a few servers.

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: Yes, I can build anything in EE2, and i'm just starting to get the tech savy bit of it. Anyway, i can, like anyone who can type www.thetekkit.wikia.com, look it up.

Oh and my username, Zues, its not a typo. I specifically wrote it like that.

We handle applications and appeals on our forums. There is a link to the specific forum in the original post.

• 2 weeks later...

In-game username: necrofaith

Timezone: cst

Why do you want to help join this server?: I want to wander off and start my own little outpost in the middle of nowhere and watch it grow.

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: I have played Tekkit on my own private server for about 6 months now with my son, familiar with most aspects of IC2,Buildcraft and Railcraft. Looking for somewhere I can build a nice factory and then create a city or something and not have to worry about griefers

I've been on this server for a fair ammount of time, past the required for earning Trusted rank. I've got less time to play on it now provided that my server is kicking public soon, however I can assure anyone that their time is well assured to be spent on this server. Professional and Chill staff, and a one of a kind community. Good luck Tekkify, you're doing great!

I've been on this server for a fair ammount of time, past the required for earning Trusted rank. I've got less time to play on it now provided that my server is kicking public soon, however I can assure anyone that their time is well assured to be spent on this server. Professional and Chill staff, and a one of a kind community. Good luck Tekkify, you're doing great!

Thanks for the feedback, and I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours!

hi the genaral stats

name: christopher

ign: sippy900

timezone: aus

why i what to be mod: i have seen the rule breakers problem and

i have never been mod

why i am the best aussie: i don't greif and i play on the best tekkit server (this one) i will stey on for hours on end.

have i ever moderated: no never due to my perants

do you have experience: yes & no. yes to i have played minecraft since alpha but no i never found tekkit untill a few months ago.

thanks for look ing at this pile of words :D

hi the genaral stats

name: christopher

ign: sippy900

timezone: aus

why i what to be mod: i have seen the rule breakers problem and

i have never been mod

why i am the best aussie: i don't greif and i play on the best tekkit server (this one) i will stey on for hours on end.

have i ever moderated: no never due to my perants

do you have experience: yes & no. yes to i have played minecraft since alpha but no i never found tekkit untill a few months ago.

thanks for look ing at this pile of words :D

We handle all appeals and applications over on our forums at tekkify.com/forum

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons