Oh shit, there probably is a technic greifing client

miniboxer

BB isn't the only Bukkit plugin that provides rollbacks/etc (assuming you mean the BB I think you do).

BB as in Big Brother, then yes, and we are talking specifically about it because it seems to be the most used. Also, I think the treeing of griefed things works the same way on other rollback plugins too. Unless if it is a chunk rollback and not a player rollback, in which case, the trees don't matter.

• Forum Administrators

Just to get this straight:

Can we all agree Team AVO are scum and their website should be hacked. (I'm technically not saying I am going to do it, im just taking a poll)

:psyduck:

We are Anonymous. We are Legion.

No you aren't, you're donmon. We have your email and any recent IP addresses you've used. You are no longer anonymous. Also, i doubt that you're one of the small handful of "anonymous" that did productive things.

No you aren't, you're donmon. We have your email and any recent IP addresses you've used. You are no longer anonymous. Also, i doubt that you're one of the small handful of "anonymous" that did productive things.

Anonymous never did anything productive. It's just a headless mob rampaging across both the internet and the real world.

LulSec does the 'productive' things.

Anonymous never did anything productive. It's just a headless mob rampaging across both the internet and the real world.

LulSec does the 'productive' things.

You, along with every other person using the term Anonymous in this sense, seem to be immensely confused.

"Anonymous" isn't an organized group. It's a bunch of idiots who happen to browse a certain portion of the internet festering shitfest. That is it. Counted among their numbers, may in fact be world-class hackers, but that can be said of nearly any e-community.

Also, Lulsec is a group of scriptkiddies and hypocrites. "Freedom of the web, except for people we disagree with."

Don't buy snacks and beer/smokes (if you are old enough) for a week and you'll have more than enough. "I'm broke" is just a stupid excuse. Unless you live on a street you aren't broke, you just aren't prioritizing things properly.

Look in your drawer, find a penny? You're not broke. If not, look in the couch, find coin? You're not broke. If not...er....walk around on the driveway for a few minutes. FInd a penny? You're not broke. If not....er...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU THEN, YOU BLIND?