[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Germanyxx3

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play with all the other players togehter because alone its boring

Why should we accept you: Im far away from the spawn and if i die i dont have to walk a so long way. Also if im not fast enough at my base i will die because of hunger so i realy need it

servername.gif

PLEASE NOTE: We now have a website that all the latest news about the server will be posted. This is now our main discussion so anything you need, you may post on there on. Any requests for plugins or any problems you have please post there! Link is below :)

REMEBER, STILL APPLY ON THIS FOURMN NOT THE WEBSITE!

http://forums.stavlor.net/index.php

information.gif

Xeon Gaming community is a lag free, friendly community. This is our recently new 32 slot tekkit 3 server with some additional plugins to make the gaming experience even better. We first created the community last year with a normal minecraft server but ran into a problem with the cost. Now this has been sorted we have decided to expand our range into a tekkit server, using our experienced admins and staff we enable the server to be a safe and lag free place to have fun and enjoy the game for what it is, a game.

Current Admins:

Community leader: Kimbo1893

Community leader: Redh4wk

Server Admin: Stavlor

IP: 107.21.213.25

New Teamspeak 3 Server! We have recently just set up a teamspeak server in order for you to all come and enjoy a laugh with the staff, members and the admins themselves!

Teamspeak IP: xeongaming.instantts.net:3960

membery.gif

Guests dont get any access to plugins, You may play the game and build as you wish (as we believe in a far place to play instead of having to apply) however you have to apply in order to use our plugins.

Please use the template below and post onto this fourmn post in order to apply. Let a staff or member know (admins will regularly check this fourmns) and we will have a look it at ASAP!

IGN:

Reason for wanting to become a member:

Why should we accept you:

rulesy.gif

1. No mods of any kind are aloud on the server (that arent involved in tekkit),

2. No Xray mods or Xray texture packs are allowed.

3. Stealing and Griefing are NOT allowed.

4. Any exploitation of Minecraft mechanics is no aloud, and if found MUST be reported to a staff or admin ASAP.

5. No CAPS, Racism, or swearing in chat channels.

6. Always respect all staff members and most importantly all other players.

7. If you have a question or problem please ask kindly in the server chat (do not spam chat)

8. No SPAMMING in chat.

9. No killing people under any condition

10. Do not create or place world anchors

modsp.gif

EE - we havnt disabled this as we feel its apart of something big in the game. (We are aware of a dupe bug inside EE, if found using it, we will ban instantly)

However we have disabled black hole bands and void rings, due to a big dup glitch that has been found.

IC - Industrial Craft - Placement of Nukes is disabled.

Wireless Redstone - Disabled due to server crashes

Red Power - Nothing is disabled.

Buildcraft - Nothing is disabled.

ComputerCraft - Nothing is disabled.

Railcraft - Nothing is disabled.

Iron chests - Nothing is disabled.

And a few more.

We have also disabled World Anchors and Teleport Tethers as we were having an issue with chunk loaders!

plugins.gif

Essentials (Member +) - Basic plugin for basic commands such as home and warps. PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST APPLY FOR MEMBER ON THIS FOURMNS

LWC (Member +) - /lwc or /cprivate to lock a chest/door.

Logblock (Staff +) - Basic griefing protection, All up and running and ready to catch griefers!

ChopTree2 - Finnaly we have been able to get this plugin on our server! Just chop the bottom of the tree, and watch the magic happen!

There are many other plugins we use to maintain the server, If you wish to know some of them you can use /plugins to find out.

DONATING TO THE SERVER!

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

The donation system is now set up! click above to donate to the server!

The donation system stated below is a temporary donation system, but will be used in upcoming updates to the system and therefore is still safe to use for now. Any upgrades to vip that are made you will automatically gain access too!

Our donation system works more of a subscription. All donations go towards paying for the bill for the server. We do not use any of the money for anything that doesn't benefit the server.

=== Donation system ===

Cost: £3 for 1 month(Sterling) (other currency is accepted as long as when converted it hits £3)

Title: [VIP] - Light purple Color

Perks: Access to /back, enabled to tp to your death location. set 3 different homes. Access to tp, and tpahere. Access to /jump (also using a compasS). Access to your own brand new VIP world. Reserved slots on the server!.

We are going to add more plugins to this ASAP.

We hope that you will enjoy our community and our server. We hope to see you soon!

20120614152638.png

Image of the house of one of our members.

20120614152548.png

The second image above shows a house that a member has created on our server. You can clearly see all the different mods that are available on the server

20120614152925.png

Another one of our members houses. The big condensor flowers are easily made out here and you can tell that the member has spent time planning what he will do next.

IGN: Asturus

Reason for wanting to be a member: I want a good server to play on and i got helped by bball1999

why we should accept me: im good at Tekkit and i want to have fun and start my company again on this server and sell bread for industrial credits

IGN:awesomesameer

Reason for wanting to become a member: I am looking for a friendly server that wont have mean ops that ban you for no reason. I would like to be a member because i want to use all the utilities the server has to offer!

Why should we accept you: Because im a hard working person who loves tekkit and knows much about it and i can also build many many things for the ops of the server to make it look amazing. :D

IGN: Doctor64

Reason for wanting to join: Be a part of a wonderfully brilliant public server in Tekkit!

Why should we accept you: Because I'm a fun guy who travels time and space, and would like to build maybe a factory and converse with the locals!

IGN: chicken_feets

reason for wanting to become a member:I really want to play online tekkit with my friends and others, I spent months on SSP and now i want to try out my skills with others. Also, my other servers are failures.

why we should accept you:i feel i can help benefit the tekkit community

IGN:ellis10

Reason for wanting to become a member:llooks like a great server and when i go on dontr want to be lumbering around like a noob with no commands

Why should we accept you:becuase as a member of the server i will advert othe.... I mean this server to my freinds and people i know

IGN: Steelorc

Reason for wanting to become a member: I bought minecraft for the sole purpose of tekkit because it looked so fun. I'm brand new and this server is the least laggy and has the best enviroment that I've seen so far.

Why should we accept you: I'm not one of these "griefers", I play well with others and, although I'm new to minecraft, I'm a quick learner and will be able to contribute a lot!

IGN: Dragonvoka1

Reason for wanting to become a member: The current server i have been playing on I've been griefed a lot. So I'm looking for a new server in which i can build in.

Why should we accept you: I have no interests in griefing or killing other players only in the fun of building.

IGN: moogieman99

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love tekkit but have nowhere to play, this looked the best server out there

Why should we accept you: i am pretty good at tekkit/technic and will help new players the best i can, i will not grief, steal or break any rules as i run my own vanilla server and hate when people do!!!!

IGN:

FluRoShiFTz

Reason for wanting to become a member:

I feel this server is the right server for me because most servers disable most/all of EE because they think it is unbalanced but on the other hand you guys think that it plays a big role in the server which is correct, Other servers also think that red matter tools are over-powered when you spend 1,974,272 EMC on the pickaxe! It's worth it!

Why should we accept you:

I know you get this a lot and you may ignore this post due to the hundreds of posts you get everyday, but I am a very friendly person, I do help people out, and I will admit I have abused the dupe glitches on tekkit servers before, and I can shamefully say it just ruins every pixel of fun from tekkit, every single pixel. Also knowing that this server has this "Member Rank" I have a feeling that this server is going to have a friendly community that I can get along with.

If you read this I would like to say thank you for taking the time out of your day, and I hope to see you in the server soon,

-Kezza