[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Superhammerbro

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I want to be part of a server with a great community and most of all no griefing.I am so i sick of being greifed . I want to finally make my rail craft roller coaster and program some computers.I also want to be with all of my friend that are members.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: yes i will because I want to be a part of this awesome server and not ruin the experience for my fellow minecrafters.

IGN: SNx_Effect

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I want a server to play on where I can trust others to not mess with my stuff. This server caught my eye because it looks like a great high quality place to build.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes

IGN: Pacotaco184

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I am just starting off in Tekkit and I am very impressed. I have always been interested in high quality servers and this one seems to be one of the best Tekkit servers available. The members appear friendly and the staff is helpful.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes

IGN: Zarozer

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have been looking for a tekkit server where most mods are enabled and this one looks active and fun. I hope to join soon!

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: I will obey the rules! ;D

hi my brother was using my computer for a few days and he managed to bann me from this server i have been searching for a new server but there is no other servers at all that are actually good so can i please be unbanned

this is not the right page to appeal, please go to ban appeals :)

IGN: SNWLeader

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would be a great player and later a great addition to the team, if I strive for that goal later.

Why Should We Accept You?: Want a Tekkit server that has a set of rules that is straight forward and easy to follow, I also would like to be the person who would at ease make computer programs and give them away.

IGN: katniss9090

reason for playing: ive played minecraft for about 2 years now and honestly ever since i tried tekkit i cant play anything else. the games kinda limited without mods but with them its a blast

ive only ever loved 1 server and thats because i ahd a few good minecraft friends of them. it was a tekkit server of course and one day the server was hacked and shutdown and i never saw them again.

and until i found this server and played as a guest ever other server hasent exactly had the nicest community.........

rules: of course i will follow them. i never understood the temtation of greifing. i would rather be liked then hated