[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Chewbacca877

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have a friend who recomended it to me and i really want to play on a fun server

Why should we accept you: I want to join a great community and have a great time on a server and learn more about tekkit

Reason for wanting to become a member: I really enjoy the technic pack, and would like to play it multiplayer with my friends who recommended this server to me.

Why should you accept me: Because I hear the server has a great community with an awesome staff and I would enjoy playing the technic pack with them.

IGN: Browntrocity

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have gotten bored of my old Tekkit server I played with RexTheKewl and decided to find a new one. I really would like to be able to set home and enjoy this server as much as I could. :D

Why should we accept you: I've played on multiple tekkit servers and would like to have privileges such as /sethome. Thanks! :)

IGN: parkersungwoo

Reasons for wanting to become a member: I would like to be able to join the community of xeon gaming and help new people out when they join.

Why should we accept you: I've played tekkit many times before and basically completed them up to quantum. I would like to start fresh on your server.

IGN: keaton789

Reason for wanting to become a member: Looking for a server where i won't get bsed...

Why should we accept you: Raided a faction and got 2 alch bags full of DM/RM and had nothing else to do also. You blacklist items that have dupe glitches! Last server i got banned for having a RM furnace, i don't dupe though its just so fast...

Tried connecting to the teamspeak and doesnt work, server is off also. :(

Tried connecting to the teamspeak and doesnt work, server is off also. :(

Yeah I was also curious about this one. Any ETA when we could possibly get servers back up or any new info at all ?

Me and my buddies got hooked up to this server, shame to see it's been off now. :/

IGN : M4CCAZ

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love using tekkit and i like to help and play with people and make new creations!

Why should we accept you: I want to play along with other players and explore more into tekkit.

IGN: joespeedboat

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm looking for a decent Tekkit server with nice people who like to work together and just generally having a good time. I think that a server with a membership system will have more dedicated players.

Why should we accept you: I have been working with Tekkit/technic pack since it's early days, so I know what it has to offer and with this knowledge I can help and advise other players. I'm also starting to learn the code the computercraft mod uses.

IGN: Billybobjoey

Reason for wanting to become a member: It's hard to find a server with not a lot of major rollbacks or crashes. As far as I've seen, it doesn't have that much of those. I'm also looking for somebody to survive with, and it's hard to find a server with people that won't turn on you. This server just might prove all of what I just said, right. I'm hoping to actually start a trade shop. It will have some ores, tools, machines(maybe), and some EE coals.

Why should we accept you: I'm not a griefer, first of all. And i'm currently a guest and making a nice little house on the edge of a jungle, and It's coming along very well. I would like to continue my stay on this server. I'm hoping that you accept this!

-Billy

(Note: I know it says that this is my first post, but I lost the password to my old account >.>)

IGN: allofus

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because your server is awesome and want to have full access to your awesome server to build cool contraptions.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I'm a friendly player and want to build some cool contraption.