In regaurds to the DNS

D3ADStorage

Someone directed me to a link that came here about someone else asking for the DNS techpack to be added to the technic laucher.

I think I can say that wont happen. One because if we haven't been asked yet then it wont ever happen and two I'm pretty happy with the way things are now. Technic does there thing and we do ours. Different strokes for different folks. While I'm not 100% against the idea, thats is just something I never thought of. But I'm pretty sure Technic is fine with the current setup.

Thanks anyway little dude for trying to help us,

Love yo faces mod edit: read the rules and you'll be cool!

• Forum Administrators

Congratulations on creating a completely incomprehensible and terrible post. You get my star of approval (a good ole' kellerin)

edit: "This is a GREAT alternative to the technic pack and tekkit because you don't have to have there shitty spout installer." http://dnstechpack.weebly.com/

• Forum Administrators

Someone directed me to a link that came here about someone else asking for the DNS techpack to be added to the technic laucher.

I think I can say that wont happen. One because if we haven't been asked yet then it wont ever happen and two I'm pretty happy with the way things are now. Technic does there thing and we do ours. Different strokes for different folks. While I'm not 100% against the idea, thats is just something I never thought of. But I'm pretty sure Technic is fine with the current setup.

Thanks anyway little dude for trying to help us,

Love yo faces mod edit: read the rules and you'll be cool!

A what? What are you talking about?

^^ Fucking lol.

p.s. thanks little dude!

Did anyone even say it should or will be in the launcher?

If not, what is he doing here?!

At one point or another, every single modpack in existence has been suggested for the launcher.

I guess he came in to say that he doesn't hate us, but still doesn't want us to pt his pakc in the launcher... i guess. Maybe he's just a lost and lonely soul, looking for love in a den of dicks.

And I quote directly from their intro-screen

"This is a GREAT alternative to the technic pack and tekkit because you don't have to have there shitty spout installer. So if you don't like spout or have a cracked Minecraft account you can still use this pack and run minecraft just fine." (my emphasis)

There's one reason that I don't think this is compatible with the launcher. I know a lot of idiots on the 'net go on about Technic stealing but this is something the gang have actively avoided. Good on them.

Well, that's that. They condone piracy.

Whoopee.

It must be hard to type with Jim Henson's hand up your arse.

The Dev's have said on many occasions that they do not condone ripping off of Minecraft and have deliberately made the launcher to work only after at least 1 successful Mojang log in, initially it wouldn't run at all without a log in iirc.

Whoopee

It must be hard to type with Jim Henson's hand up your arse.

The Dev's have said on many occasions that they do not condone ripping off of Minecraft and have deliberately made the launcher to work only after at least 1 successful Mojang log in, initially it wouldn't run at all without a log in iirc.

Whoopee

I believe he was referring to the other modpack and not technic.

I don't even know who Jim Henson is!

you should feel bad.

Ah, I googled Jim Henson and came up with this derp picture of him: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Jim_Henson_(1989)_headshot.jpg

Maker of The Muppets?

I shall forever burn his voodoo doll since I hate that godforsaken show.

If I never heard of it, how is it popular?!

It's popular because alot of people use it, that my friend is what dictates what is considered popular, not whether or not ed hardy would endorse it... and for the record, if you knew of everything that was ever popular, you probably would have recognized the name of the man who created the muppets.

I believe he was referring to the other modpack and not technic.

I think he was attempting sarcasm as to my post about why the other mod pack wouldn't be included in Technic. He may be slightly hard of thinking though as he appears to think that having a cracked minecraft doesn't hint at having ripped off Mojang. And he didn't know who Jim Henson was, although he did google it.

It's popular because alot of people use it, that my friend is what dictates what is considered popular.

But it's not really popular though. See how they make a big deal on their front page about having more than 4,500 downloads? Technic gets downloaded fifty times that each day. On the internet, less than 5000 isn't a large number at all.

Ah, I googled Jim Henson and came up with this derp picture of him: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Jim_Henson_(1989)_headshot.jpg

Maker of The Muppets?

I shall forever burn his voodoo doll since I hate that godforsaken show.

Waldorf: This guy stinks, why do we listen to this junk?

Statler: "I dunno, I think he's preforming a valued service."

Waldorf: "Whats that?"

Statler: "Driving people away!"

Both: "DOhohohohohoho!"

My father may well have totally disassociated me from my own generation, I'm pleased with my childhood upbringing.

Muppets, The Clangers, Trumpton, Henry's Cat just to name a few. (In the UK here) (Ssssoooooooup)

Then again, kids TV is getting a whole lot better these days.

Then again, the Muppets was hardly a 'kids show'.