[3.1.2]♅Ethereal Gaming♅Friendly Community|Multiverse|Economy|LWC

cmuff

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: phalasz

Experience with Tekkit: Been playing with Tekkit and Technic for a few months.

Did you read the rules?: Yes.

In-Game Name: Drunkenspank

Experience with Tekkit: Intermediate, played alot on solo

Did you read the rules?: I did.

promod

ok ummm i dont know what to say but i would like to play on your server because i love towny servers and my regular server just went down:( anyways ya i love tekkit and your server seems well run.

Its an open server bro, just join in lol

ing=archmage_isaiah

age=13

im very matur but i do have a temper so i might get angry but other wise im good

so can i be an admin

Talk to cmuff about admin

In-Game Name: Jeff_Choy

Experience with Tekkit: I have experienced Tekkit for 3 and a half months :D

Did you read the rules?: Yes! I have saw the 5 rules! :)

Both promoted

Oh how do I get there from the portals

Its the portal next to the main world portal on the right :)

In-Game Name: VGrrrl

Experience with Tekkit: Eh, I wouldn't say I'm great at Tekkit but I have played a week or so with my friends on a small server. Plus the wiki is always there for help.

Did you read the rules?: Yes, of course. I wouldn't join a server before reading them. They're the key to keeping the community together and playing far.

Thanks.

I put a rule board thingy by spawn any mods/admins can go behind it by breaking the netherbrick on the right side to edit it. ill tell you the password ingame.

In-Game Name: VGrrrl

Experience with Tekkit: Eh, I wouldn't say I'm great at Tekkit but I have played a week or so with my friends on a small server. Plus the wiki is always there for help.

Did you read the rules?: Yes, of course. I wouldn't join a server before reading them. They're the key to keeping the community together and playing far.

Thanks.

Promoted

In-Game Name: brulex13

Experience with Tekkit: intermediate,i'm have been playing tekkit for almost 2 years and i've played a normal modded server for few months to so i'm know what i'm talking about in tekkit.

I would love to contribute to a tekkit community and bring whatever skills i have available to bear with you guys, thanks guys!

In game name:brulex13

Experience with tekkit:i have been playing tekkit for kinda long time i play mc almost every moment i can so ik what tekkit can and does.

Did you read the rules: I have read the rules and i accept them

In-Game Name: Deweyoxberg

Experience with Tekkit: Zero Zilch Nada. That's the best part! Love exploring and creating new widgets and whatsits with new mods; very excited!

Did you read the rules?: Yarr-indeedy. Not reading the rules is like trying to put an Ikea-item together without the instructions: foolish! =grin= Always more fun when people are excellent to one another <3 :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons