Change of Heart

TheGuy

She's 141, name's Anna, and she's very beautiful. She likes penguins and beer2.

Ok... Um...

1This is normally okay up until we reach the next point

2See 1. And she likes beer. Well, this all depends on the country you're in, but I don't recall seeing many drinking age limits below some number near 16. Where is this nation of the drunken middle school?

Ok... Um...

1This is normally okay up until we reach the next point

2See 1. And she likes beer. Well, this all depends on the country you're in, but I don't recall seeing many drinking age limits below some number near 16. Where is this nation of the drunken middle school?

Well, legal drinking limits often have nothing to do with when people actually start drinking. It's often a familial thing. My family owns a winery in southern california, so i started drinking wine when i was around 15.

What's actually incredibly dumb about this post is

Yes, I finally quit on that female I liked. She never was my type, anyways.

followed immediately by

I got a girlfriend, finally!

Alcohol at your age is dangerous even in moderation, because your brain is still in a state of development. Exposure to neurochemical-unbalancing substances like alcohol, nicoteine, and caffeine will warp it permanently, with effects including reduction of maximum intelligence, judgment, and emotional stability later in life.

Alcohol at your age is dangerous even in moderation, because your brain is still in a state of development. Exposure to neurochemical-unbalancing substances like alcohol, nicoteine, and caffeine will warp it permanently, with effects including reduction of maximum intelligence, judgment, and emotional stability later in life.

I used to drink heavily when I was younger (also Meth.) Now I have sever Psychosis and crippling depression, I take medicine though, so I'm good at most days. It's actually kind of hard to deal with, as when I don't get my meds I tend to A.) Hate myself constantly, and B.) Start to get very paranoid and have frequent panic attacks. I deal with it though.

TL;DR?

Wait until your brain develops before you start altering it with chemicals. Dumbass.

I used to drink heavily when I was younger (also Meth.) Now I have sever Psychosis and crippling depression, I take medicine though, so I'm good at most days. It's actually kind of hard to deal with, as when I don't get my meds I tend to A.) Hate myself constantly, and B.) Start to get very paranoid and have frequent panic attacks. I deal with it though.

TL;DR?

Wait until your brain develops before you start altering it with chemicals. Dumbass.

That blows, but I think we are missing the overall fact here, would any "lady" date this man, if she wasn't messed up in the head? He found a emotional 14 year old, and now hes giving her alcohol to prepare her for a life long commitment with him.

It's kind of funny in a sad way to remember that just around 5 days ago you wrote:

This is my first one, so it does feel like she's the one.

On a positive side I'm happy for you for dumping that whiny girl but seeing how fast you got a new one makes me think it'll take you ages before you become mature enough to actually have a real relationship.

Then again it could be that I'm just old. I mean 27 is, like, caveman. Using the sample base of a total of 3 people I can say it takes me an average of around 3 months from first getting to know about someone to arriving something similar to relationship and then up to 4 years to see if it actually works or not. Things are probably whole lot different today.

Alcohol at your age is dangerous even in moderation' date=' because your brain is still in a state of development. Exposure to neurochemical-unbalancing substances like alcohol, nicoteine, and caffeine will warp it permanently, with effects including reduction of maximum intelligence, judgment, and emotional stability later in life.[/quote']Yeah but I highly doubt it can get any worse than it already is.

You seem to be putting a few of these posts up, and get similar reactions from the community each time.

I appreciate the cathartic effect of writing down/posting up stuff like this, I used to do so myself when I was (much) younger. It helps to make sense of things am the act of writing it is often more important than the responses it generates.

A good place to do it, if you haven't found it already, is LiveJournal. It's a good way to write the stuff up and keep it together. You can make it public, restricted or even completely private.

I'm not in any way trying to tell you what to do, nor am I implying any form of criticism. I know things can be overwhelming to someone at that point in life, and I found that was something that could help.

A good place to do it, if you haven't found it already, is LiveJournal. It's a good way to write the stuff up and keep it together. You can make it public, restricted or even completely private.

This completely. Livejournal is exactly the kind of community you are suited for.