BECOOL27

Question

Hey all.

So TechnicLauncher has always been buggy for me for whatever reason, even on multiple different computers, but it was working a while ago and now it's not.

So basically what's happening is when I go to install a modpack, it works fine. But when I go to press "Play" it loads and then it stops at "Downloading Minecraft Assets" and just doesn't do anything.

I really want to play on this launcher, so please try and help.

BUMP DAT SHIZZLE

Edited by BECOOL27

14 answers to this question

18 hours ago, BECOOL27 said:

Hey all.

So TechnicLauncher has always been buggy for me for whatever reason, even on multiple different computers, but it was working a while ago and now it's not.

So basically what's happening is when I go to install a modpack, it works fine. But when I go to press "Play" it loads and then it stops at "Downloading Minecraft Assets" and just doesn't do anything.

I really want to play on this launcher, so please try and help.

BUMP DAT SHIZZLE

BUMPAROONY (please help :( )

Hello, I'm also having issues. However, I am new so I see nowhere on the forums to ask questions about crashes for non-main mod packs. I have updated Java, as well as added the Legendary Java Fixer mod to the Build-Your-Own Mod pack v. 1.7.10. The paste bin for the latest crash is below, and any information on why this happens/how to fix it would be absolutely wonderful. Pastebin

Thank you for your time.

Edited by dragonwolf2
bad link

Yeah for me too... but I have my own custom modpack, ill show you how I made it if you wish... please respond asap.

It installs just fine but then when I press play the java thing pops up for a short time, but then it crashes me back to the launcher. Would really appreciate if you helped, worked hours on this modpack