Question

Hey all.

So TechnicLauncher has always been buggy for me for whatever reason, even on multiple different computers, but it was working a while ago and now it's not.

So basically what's happening is when I go to install a modpack, it works fine. But when I go to press "Play" it loads and then it stops at "Downloading Minecraft Assets" and just doesn't do anything.

I really want to play on this launcher, so please try and help.

BUMP DAT SHIZZLE

Edited by BECOOL27

14 answers to this question

18 hours ago, BECOOL27 said:

Hey all.

So TechnicLauncher has always been buggy for me for whatever reason, even on multiple different computers, but it was working a while ago and now it's not.

So basically what's happening is when I go to install a modpack, it works fine. But when I go to press "Play" it loads and then it stops at "Downloading Minecraft Assets" and just doesn't do anything.

I really want to play on this launcher, so please try and help.

BUMP DAT SHIZZLE

BUMPAROONY (please help :( )

Hello, I'm also having issues. However, I am new so I see nowhere on the forums to ask questions about crashes for non-main mod packs. I have updated Java, as well as added the Legendary Java Fixer mod to the Build-Your-Own Mod pack v. 1.7.10. The paste bin for the latest crash is below, and any information on why this happens/how to fix it would be absolutely wonderful. Pastebin

Thank you for your time.

Edited by dragonwolf2
bad link

Yeah for me too... but I have my own custom modpack, ill show you how I made it if you wish... please respond asap.

It installs just fine but then when I press play the java thing pops up for a short time, but then it crashes me back to the launcher. Would really appreciate if you helped, worked hours on this modpack

constantly bumping someone elses thread does not help us nor you. As far as we know, you don't even have the same issue as the original poster had.

this topic is closed.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Dragonixia
      Ive made a modpack with 1 mod in it to try and get it to work, but it doesn;t load the the mod?
      Link to modpack download :https://dl.dropbox.com/s/isews3jussixh8b/modpack.zip
    • By austincain1006
      So I'm trying to get more memory running into technic, so that I can play the yogbox smoothly. Problem is that nothing I do works.
      I've tried alot of things:
      Reinstalling Java entirely Checking the launcher settings in the java settings tab (It only allows me to allocate 1 GB) Adding a new .bat file with the following argument ( java -Xmx6144M -Xms6144M -jar “minecraft.exe” )  into the .minecraft folder If anyone has any ideas, or thinks that I've done something wrong, please let me know cause I cant wrap my head around this.

• By DatMudkip873
      When I try to run minecraft sky (official) everything works fine but when it says: Finishing Up 6/7 it will close out of minecraft and put me back on the technic launcher. (I haven't gotten any crash reports) Please help!
      I think this may be a crash report?

[16:57:37] [main/INFO]: Setting user: DatMudkip873
      [16:57:39] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
      [16:57:50] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:Aether II, FMLFileResourcePack:AgriCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:ArchitectureCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Botania, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:ChickenChunks, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:PTRModelLib, FMLFileResourcePack:Decocraft, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:Ex Compressum, FMLFileResourcePack:Gilded Games Utility, FMLFileResourcePack:Gliby's Voice Chat Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Immersive Engineering, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iron Chest, FMLFileResourcePack:Logistics Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:MinecraftSky, FMLFileResourcePack:MineFactory Reloaded, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: TwilightForest, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Tweaker 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Rope Bridge, FMLFileResourcePack:RPGAdvMod, FMLFileResourcePack:Solar Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:Tree Growing Simulator 2014, FMLFileResourcePack:The Twilight Forest, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Yet Another Backup Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:YUNoMakeGoodMap, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin
      [16:58:22] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
      [16:58:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/blocks-atlas
      [16:58:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/items-atlas
      [16:58:47] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/revolvers-atlas
      Hopefully this helps!
    • By Nixerent
      I have created a modpack and when i click play it install everything but when it gets to "Installing Minecraft Assets" it says 0% and then closes the launcher as to start the game but then the launcher opens again!
      fml-client-latest.log: https://pastebin.com/PSxgwyNt