Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 678GUY
      So i made a modpack uploaded it, downloaded it using technic and there is no minecraft sound, i checked the modpack folder and there is nothing, is there a fix for it?.
      (Minecraft 1.12.2)
    • By TheHedgehoge
      A few hours ago I created a Big Dig server for me and a few friends to play on. After installing the modpack 3/4 of my friends (including me) could not hear any sounds with in the game. I have attempted to reinstall the modpack multiple times, to no avail. So help with fixing this would be appreciated. 
    • By Bruv
      Hi, I am playing on Windows 10 and have Vanilla MC and the Tech-launcher up to date. Vanilla works fine but every mod pack on this site has no audio whatsoever when I'm playing. Please help. Thanks.
    • By HenrikoMagnifico
      Hello!
      I made a new modpack a couple days ago, and since then me and a few others have downloaded and played the modpack on a private server. Still, no "downloads" or "runs" are visible at the modpack page? It feels a bit odd, considering we're at least 5 people who have downloaded the modpack and we've played it many times already. Is Technic just slow or is there something else going on? This is the modpack I'm speaking of.
      Thanks for clearing it up.
      - Henriko
    • By Nethroza
      I have been trying for an hour to get Technic website to send a password reset reminder to my email, but it still has not come through; and it will not let me sign in or reset my password until i click the link in the non existent email.

Who knows, maybe a 10 emails will pop up a year from now, and Ill think,"I didn't request a pass... oh, wait! I remember now!" 
      Update: It finally started coming through. Maybe there was a clog in the drain. and the mighty Technic wrench cleared it for me.