Thread Recycling - The Eco Posters Wild Jungle Of Topics

player21

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Is there a version of the technic launcher that.....(doesn't ask him to log in)

I wonder if hipsters prefer wierd sex, because the rest is too mainstream.

Back on derailment, how do you guys feel about trains?

They just have sex ironically then afterwards while they're snorting cloves (because smoking them is too mainstream), they'll complain about why people do it and that it's not all that great.

Trains are awesome. Especially when they hit stuff.

Orange.

Re: Is there a version of the technic launcher that.....(doesn't ask him to log in)

They just have sex ironically then afterwards while they're snorting cloves (because smoking them is too mainstream), they'll complain about why people do it and that it's not all that great.

Trains are awesome. Especially when they hit stuff.

Orange.

But tell me, what does it mean....to be a train?

Burgundy

There is no Okami intentionally.

This avatar was specifically drawn for me because Toady fixed the 80x80 restriction on Bay12, and all my other avatars looked odd so squished.

Woah, I totally see Okami too! Maybe it's like one of those magic eye pictures.

I think I've said it before, but I fucking love this forum.

That's fine: Truth bears repeating. I feel as if I've come home, when I'm here. I haven't even visited any other forum on the entire Internet since I found this one, except for very quick information-gathering expeditions.

Other fora just feel like...I dunno; A downgrade, like putting training wheels back on.

Technic Forums is pretty much unique.

It's world class in the way it deals with spammers and general muppets who make senseless posts

As essentially a tech support forum, it never fails to deliver. Unless the report is shite in which case I refer you to point one.

And it operates infinitely smoothly, what with an excellent set of staff and a few tweaks that make things so much easier. (No signatures and the ruthless probation are good examples)

I'm happy to hang around here, and have a laugh.

I also plan to turn The Whale Box into a novel. But not until Cheap Shot tells me (in private if necessary) what it actually means.

This is one of the best forums I've ever visited in my whole Minecraft life. :P

So funny, I lol watching all the hilarious posts.

This is now the first place I go to instead of the Minecraft Forums.

This forum has the admins that I always wanted and expected to see in such a forum. I mean, where else can you find admins with such humour?

Best part of all is that this place and the Technic Launcher were my inspiration to go and re-apply as a guest on the Voxel Box. Thanks to you guys, I'm now a guest. :)

I got banned from there months ago. For cactus, I belive.

Don't kill Ridgedog with cacti, even if he is snooping around in your private stuff.

Well, the VoxelGod probably saw that.

I also plan to turn The Whale Box into a novel. But not until Cheap Shot tells me (in private if necessary) what it actually means.

Wow, can't wait for it to be released! I might do cover art for it if necessary. :P

Get me a video of this please.

Screenshots were on my desktop that went all anus and blew up the boot sector on my hard drive. Trying to recover the data then blew up my motherboard. I blame this entirely on Ridgedog.

I've had to do with playing Minecraft and Tribes Ascend on a shitty school laptop. The GPU is actually better than my desktop, but I'm minging around with a 1.6 dual core processor >.<