Thread Recycling - The Eco Posters Wild Jungle Of Topics

player21

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing tastes better than a Country Fried Steak slathered in sausage country gravy with biscuits. Nothing else will shorten your lifespan quicker, short of cancer.

But what a delicious way to die. Right?

Nothing tastes better than a Country Fried Steak slathered in sausage country gravy with biscuits. Nothing else will shorten your lifespan quicker, short of cancer.

But what a delicious way to die. Right?

Two words. Donut burger.

For any of you that don't know what this is, it's a greasy burger, covered in bacon, between two donuts. Just looking at it makes your heart race a little.

Top part of an onion bun, toasted.

Thin layer of mayo.

Single piece of romaine lettuce.

Thin layer of mayo.

Thick slice of red onion. (optional for me)

Cougar gold cheese.

Salt + pepper.

1/2lb burger patty.

Thin layer of mayo.

Thick sliced tomato.

Thin layer of mayo.

Bottom part of onion bun, toasted.

An by thin layer of mayo I mean leftover after you scrape as much off as possible. Don't overload it.

Cougar gold cheese is an aged sharp white cheddar produced by washington state university. It's really really good. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cougar_Gold_cheese

yeah, but they always leave bits of their guts and seeds and gross tomato juices everywhere. Better to leave them off in the first place.

Bah, tomatoes are the tastiest of plant reproductive organs! Their flavor comes from their angsty confusion over whether they're fruits or if they swing towards the vegetable team.

You could always ask for a burger without tomatoes Jay?.

Tomatoes are delicious though....

I was referring to that specific burger up there though, and it clearly has tomatoes on it.

Bah, tomatoes are the tastiest of plant reproductive organs! Their flavor comes from their angsty confusion over whether they're fruits or if they swing towards the vegetable team.

Pfff tomatoes are for old people, not kids like me, I'll be old when i'm dead, so that's when i'll eat tomatoes, too.

Pfff tomatoes are for old people, not kids like me, I'll be old when i'm dead, so that's when i'll eat tomatoes, too.

Damn whippersnapper! You better clear off my lawn by the time I get my cane!

All that damn rocks and rolls music, corrupting the youngins...

I was referring to that specific burger up there though, and it clearly has tomatoes on it.

You just tell them to not put tomatoes on it, and they don't (unless they forget). What kind of American are you that you don't know how fast food restaur places work? :rolleyes: