Thread Recycling - The Eco Posters Wild Jungle Of Topics

player21

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

A thread about beer, heritage and offending swedes?

Im Game!

But im against burgers fast food restaurants, only go in there if im drunk in the city and need a bite to eat before whincing around trying to find the bus stop.

My brother once made me a sandwich, asked me if i wanted "everything on"...

He wasnt kidding with everything. Here goes the list:

Burger, cheese, tomato, salad, tuna, ketchup, pepper, egg, bacon, mustard, cucumber, taco sauce, sausage, herring with mustard sauce, potato salad, mushrooms, onions and garlic.

I think there are a few ingredients ive forgot. Took me over 1-2 hours to eat the damn thing.

Not sure if he did that sandwich to please me or teasing

Every culture has a cuisine and the American cuisine is pretty much hamburgers which ties to our fast food empire.

You can eat it, you will regret it, and if you keep eating it, you will be a big ol fatty fatster.

Don't get me wrong, I have my occasional weakness and have to get a big ol mess of McD fries, or a big motherfucking hamburger that would kill an ordinary man. But for the most part, I steer clear like any good person who wants to live past 30 should.

I also enjoy eating a good vagina. Who's with me? They're healthier for you and generally it leads to good physical activity. Although, it's not really big with the gays. HUGE hit with the lesbians though.

• Moderators

I also enjoy eating a good vagina. Who's with me? They're healthier for you and generally it leads to good physical activity. Although, it's not really big with the gays. HUGE hit with the lesbians though.

Oh. My. God! Best thread ever! Best Post ever! Best Avatar Ever!

It can't get any better than this.

Oh. My. God! Best thread ever! Best Post ever! Best Avatar Ever!

It can't get any better than this.

Is there such thing as 'High Quality' low quality posting?

Anywho, screw having a burger prepared in five minutes, when I can have any curry I want at the Rose of Bengal just down the road in ten. And I live in the middle of bloddy nowhere. And they have all the funky import beers.

Anywho, screw having a burger prepared in five minutes, when I can have any curry I want at the Rose of Bengal just down the road in ten. And I live in the middle of bloddy nowhere. And they have all the funky import beers.

Ahh curry. I love that stuff.

Is tasty napalm.

Updated list:

1. heritage

2. alcohol

3. burning hot peppers

4. philosophy

5. uncomfortable unreadably long words

6. ducks and turkeys

7. EA games

8. sodomizing

-rectum health

9. derailment

10. how great the technic forums are

11. fast-food restaurants and burgers

-how much we hate tomatoes.

for those who don't want to read it all.

Yes, I have been keeping track of this.

Ahh curry. I love that stuff.

Is tasty napalm.

Aw yeah, tasty napalm.

[img width=800]http://www.google.nl/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://masochismet.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/flamethrower_straight.jpg&sa=X&ei=zmWgT-vjOIHU0QW4tam9Aw&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGbNSiwRN9vvBu8mN5eXyFF4QsHoQ

That flamethrower is not using napalm but seemingly good-old regular fuel.

Also, vaginas are nice but I for one prefer having the whole thing, not just one tiny part of the body. Makes for far more fun for both participants as well.

Notch has an..................interesting sense of humor

Of course, everyone remembers the Halloween update, but did you know there was an alternate download on notch's blog for a while that was the exact same update, no changes, but there were some.......additional files with it. More precisely, OGG files, two different ones. These files were ashes1ashes.ogg, and ashes2ashes.ogg. Ashes1ashes is just an empty sound file, with a few clicks, nothing important, but ashes2ashes is a recording of someone humming a tune, which eventually transitions into sobbing, ending with something spoken in Swedish. The files can be found here, as the links have been taken down since then. Of course, this was just a disturbing joke from notch, as when the Swedish is translated, it says, "I miss you brother." Also, when ashes2ashes.ogg is run through a spectogram, it reveals a figure similar to the minecraft player model, but with empty eyes. I think most of you here can put two and two together, so I will just put this out there

Re: Notch has an..................interesting sense of humor

And thus we got herobrine(and a bunch of idiots retexturing iron doors and making videos about it), and at least three changelogs that I know of where the last item was "removed herobrine".

And thus we got herobrine(and a bunch of idiots retexturing iron doors and making videos about it), and at least three changelogs that I know of where the last item was "removed herobrine".

actually, herobrine originated from a creepypasta inspired by this, and then that was what caused the whole retextured iron doors crap. The original creepypasta is actually a neat story, it was just how far out of proportion it was blown that made it so stupid

EDIT: something worth checking out, though, is the herobrine mod. No, not that really old one that added him as a mob similar in behaviour to wolves, he leaves you alone until you attack him. I mean the newer one, where you construct the totem, and then light it with netherrack, and then he randomly appears behind you, and infront of you, and leaves traps all over the world, and eventually spells out his name.

This sounds suspiciously like a really shitty Creepypasta someone in the TF Wiki IRC linked me to a while ago.

Actually it's the exact same fucking thing and neither ashes1ashes or ashes2ashes at any point existed in Minecraft or on Notch's Blog. You'd think people would be posting this shit all over the MCF like they did with Herobrine, but nope, it's just some story someone made up.

Herobrine existed well before the Halloween update, where these OGG files supposedly came from. I think the first story about him came about in late August or early September 2010; all I remember is that it popped up shortly after I started playing Minecraft.

there WAS a neat trick mojang pulled involving a magazine ad and a few other arcane things including a sound file that spelled out some words on an oscilloscope. it was some marketing thing though for 1.0 I think? I can't even remember.

Pass on the tomato.

Tomatoes are good for your health. Get some diced tomatoes with a little mild green chili pepper in there, toss in some garlic, and use it instead of ketchup or barbecue sauce. (For barbecue sauce, try throwing in some cayenne or white pepper, or even curry powder.)

Pass on the tomato, grab the nightshade instead? (Same family of plant by the way.) It is why people thought tomatoes were poisonous, and when a guy ate a barrel of them on a roof to prove they weren't, people came around to watch his public suicide. He got arrested for attempted suicide, but released when he didn't have any health problems and a big ol' shit eating "I told you so" grin on his face. Can't remember the guys name though...