INACTIVE [1.7.10] [NO Whitelist]The Way Too Much Tech Pack, PVE, 10 SLOTS, Friendly

An idea might be to setup an IC2 trade-o-mat supied by a creative cache, where players can buy bedrock to shield their Reactors.

Actually, some modded machines (ie Redstone Furnace) have the same blast resistance (-1) so that might work

Will test once DE is added

Edited by AceologyGaming

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Adding it now. 

** just noticed that Reika updated his stuff... I am going to wait a few days on his things, he usually updates his updates shortly thereafter. 

Edited by AetherPirate

• Moderators

When I click on a crafting table, my memory usage climbs fast and I freeze. Anyone else seeing this? I am attempting to gather data to troubleshoot. RAM usage for me starts at 3GB and rockets up to 8GB (all of it). 

Seems to be a client-side thing. Server remains fine during all this. 

* I removed VoxelMap and I was fine... I will either see if updated versions work better or change to another map. 

Edited by AetherPirate

• Moderators

I'll take you up on that. I'll be on after 7:00pm, EST. 

Adding ComputerCraft at earliest opportunity. Passing on Balkons. If anyone else has mod suggestions, please feel free to post them in here. Thinking about adding some dungeon mods or dimensions for people to test out their new high-end toys. 

** added computercraft and RIM*

Edited by AetherPirate

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons