INACTIVE [1.7.10] [NO Whitelist]The Way Too Much Tech Pack, PVE, 10 SLOTS, Friendly

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Added Rftools, cctweaks, cc sensors... and Mystcraft as a more fun fix for Draconium ore shortage, build an Age and go find some :)

We are not a big server with a huge player base, so Mystcraft is currently unrestricted. Please Mystcraft responsibly.

Later I will be cleaning up a few abandoned unclaimed bases and mothballing them. 

https://github.com/MJRLegends/ExtraPlanets/issues/20

Wow, he is fast. Extraplanets Venus issue fixed. Mod update installed. 

---> trace lag issues to Electricraft, again, in my base. I will log in later and remove some crap. 

* I cut the wires. Lag gone. 

Edited by AetherPirate

• Moderators

I plan on updating to v9 in a week for two. Reading up on all the new stuff. Also giving it time to have its bugs shaken out. 

I looked at Botania, it's a great mod with really cool effects and mechanics, but not a great fit for a the tech pack. 

If you have other suggestions, please post.

• Moderators

Updated to new Mekanism. World backed up first, please report any issues. 

** anyone using Mystcraft? I'd like to pull it. RF tools does new dimensions, and is a better fit. No need to duplicate.

Edited by AetherPirate

• Moderators

Sounds like a plan. I will remove Mystcraft in one week, so on Tue June 7th. Folks have until then to create an alternative way in and out of their favorite Mystcraft hidey-holes. 

I'll post a sign in spawn. And maybe clean up spawn too.

If you see any other players, pass the word. 

Edited by AetherPirate

Found a bug:

When looking through an active Industrial Turbine (Mekanism), fluids and some tile entities don't render (note: it's not specfic types of TE, half my electric pumps render and half not) 

EDIT: the inside of a tesseract and gas tanks don't render either, so not limited to Mekanism TE's

Also, I thought of a mod to add: Immersive Engineering 

Edited by AceologyGaming

6 hours ago, AceologyGaming said:

When looking through an active Industrial Turbine (Mekanism), fluids and some tile entities don't render (note: it's not specfic types of TE, half my electric pumps render and half not) 

EDIT: the inside of a tesseract and gas tanks don't render either, so not limited to Mekanism TE's

You could say as if you were looking through glass or ice, but worse?

46 minutes ago, AetherPirate said:

Must be a new Mek bug, lets wait for an update. 

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons