Hellen kelere'd AGAIN

msknight

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is from page one but the "guy" said he has a house to maintain yada yada... I received an application from him to join my server and it said he was 12. lol

Well, first she's a woman, and second, it is indeed a human of more than eighteen years. You should take a look at the video links on the page 5, it's great entertainment. I have no idea why she would say she's twelve.

Could we at least take up a collection for a good bra? If she is going to keep making videos at least support the "ladies"!

You sir, scare me. This post wants me to scream through my monitor, and run around screaming until the horrible thoughts go away. Thanks for not letting me sleep.

"The trolls can dance whatever victory dance they wish to do"

Sucks... (s)he now gets to walk away from the incident without ever being knocked off his/her high-horse by a court and their life of frivolous lawsuits gets to continue :(

Edit: I like how it put out a video saying "I love the internet because the governments can't control it" and now seeks to get lawyers to help her control part of the internet *rolls eyes*

This thread is still here because McKnight said she wanted to come back on the 15th for some kind of battle royale or something I don't know. Apparently we're chickenshit for banning her for rulebreaking or something (???) so I guess that means she wanted to go hulk hogan on us. She's not banned, I personally went in and made sure. She SHOULD be, but theres a chance for some comedy. So far it's just been pathetic and depressing. 769 videos and counting. :smith:

Anyways, looks like people talked her out of her "rock solid libel case" (read: called her an idiot for trying to sue people for making fun of her on the internet) She made a video to say so. Who knows where it goes from here if anywhere? I get to go relax at a cottage for the next week so I'll try to care while I'm gone.

The reason you got the rank is for arguing like a little bitch word for word.. I got it to, but I deserved it for the most part in this one thread ^_^

Gave you early parole.

i would like to apologize for breaking the rules earlier in this thread. can you please remove the Hellen Keller thing

Give it some time. Even if no one pardons you, it wears off in a month.

Which makes this even funnier because msknight made such a fuss over it, even though if she had just left it alone it would have gone away. Hell, the entire time she was banned her avatar was the default Kitty in Jail, so if she hadn't demanded an unbanning her account wouldn't have gone back to stupid newbie status. :laugh:

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons