Hellen kelere'd AGAIN

msknight

The Hellen Keller server group to me at least is the most well thought out system Ive ever seen on a forums, I'm actually quite impressed that it actually serves its purpose in correcting and controlling such a large community. Kudos to the Forums admins, especially in providing entertainment to the players who follow and read the server rules and attempt to contribute to the players in this community.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In some countries, threatening a lawsuit without prior knowledge of the law is illegal.

I.E. spouting utter bollocks.

This is illegal in the UK, and your solicitor would have nothing to do with you.

Any content you have on this forum is the property of Kaker and co. , so you have no right over your profile picture or anything else.

Also, if you want to claim for defamation, you've got to go to the High Court, bro.

They will laugh... so hard... and charge you for the privelage.

Kaker's argument will hold in court. Every time.

I can't wait until Monday! Is anyone else getting excited as I am?!

I feel like an expectant father!

Me too! And it's Monday!

I have an awful feeling that he's gone. And we will never again bask in the glow of entertainment he provides.

That on top of the Olympics finishing is enough to give me the blues.

Guys, I am really sad. I don't think he's gonna come back. I was really looking forward to it and... well.

*sniff*

I don't know if I can get through this alone.

I fell your pain buddy. Since you've helped me through many tough days, Beer, I am here if you need me man.

I don't know, but she sure does give far too many fucks about this.

MS KNIGHTS PAR GAME IS WEAK FAM. SHE GONNA GO TO THE COURT AND BE LIKE 'YO WAGWAN PAR THIS TEKKIT' AND THE COURT GONNA BE LIKE 'NO IMMA HAVE TO PAR YOU MICH. YOUR PAR GAME IS WEAK. YOU'RE PARRED!'

Well I think I will quote a Youtube comment that I think summs up everyones oppinion of Tekkit

"Tekkit sucks"

-KakerMix (Youtube)

EDIT: I like how she says "I won't be able to post any videos because I need to deal with this"

LOL

I think that every single mod is going to get some new sub-text (or whatever the text under their pic is) from this. Bring on the quotes!!

And here I am, the boring nice one, being accused of libel I didn't do... is being falsely accused of being libelous a libelous act?

You should contact your solicitor to counter-sue! Also post rambling YouTube videos to update us on your progress and to increase the increase the amount of people who don't give a fuck!

And here I am, the boring nice one, being accused of libel I didn't do... is being falsely accused of being libelous a libelous act?

Frivolous suits and PR campaigns against Tekkit that have no basis in truth would be slanderous or libelous. For example, her demeaning all staff and essentially making a lot of stuff up and referring to everyone as children and such would be likely be libelous as the demean the status of or defame the web site and its staff unless they are based in truth.

I'm just waiting for someone to start demanding birth certificates to prove it untrue.

This was my favorite part: http://youtu.be/OS695MSEHvY?t=2m48s

Funniest thing about this thread and user is that until she decided to begin this crusade, she was essentially an anonymous member of an online forum. Her choice to publicize and attempt to exploit this common event for the sake of filing a frivolous suit is the only way any actual defamation of her character could have occurred.

I wonder if the Tekkit team can petition to have the videos removed for libel as she's guilty of that herself by all the assumptions she makes in her tireless campaign for attention.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons