Hellen kelere'd AGAIN

msknight

I don't understand how you think you've been defamed by being labeled HELEN KELLER. That would be insinuating that the label HELEN KELLER is an insult. Ms Keller was an inspiration, who overcame a poor lot in life to gain education. If any one is disrespecting anyone, it's you. Helen doesn't deserve you disrespecting her inspirational legacy by being a spoiled baby idiot man child and thinking you're better then her, woops maybe that part was defamation I unno its the internet lololol lets get married.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't win you know and you will only get more angry because at some point you realise that you are entertaining us. Why not have a nice drink, pet a kitty or smoke some good weed. Or mix that up if that is your thing. There should be ppl who try to smoke kitties I expect.

perhaps, the state of mind in which you would threaten legal action after having your picture changed on an anynamious online forum for a video game, is the same one which lead to your being given the Helen Keller title in the first place.

food for thought, yes?

My keller status was lifted by a decision from one of the mods after I traded insults with someone in another thread.

So it was removed, as I said. Might want to read the rest of my post because within it holds your future.

Ah. Rules that aren't written down even. This isn't looking good for the reputations of some moderators.

Hey moron, maybe this is your first forum, or maybe your first time on the internet, but if you've ever used a forum, you've probably seen people asked not to double, triple, or multiple post in series, particularly bumping. It's called etiquette and you need to brush up. Also, here is a little thingy in the global rules post.

The moderation staff has the final say in matters of rule violation.
We run these forums out of our pockets and the goodness of our hearts. Show some respect for the forums and follow the rules if you wish to post on them. If you can't do that, then you don't deserve to use them.

You've been told, warned, discussed with, and pretty much flat out told you've violated rules by a moderator. Probably one of the nicers ones too and from reading the exchange, he's been beyond patient with you.

So, maybe you need to get your penis enlarged, or buy a big car or truck or whatever. But this is not the place to try and show how much of a man you aren't. Just stop.

It will turn out that msknight is actually Ms Knight and everyone that called her a man will get taken to court for defaming her character on an anonymous web forum.

Oh shit I looked on google

odMEr.png

We've been defacing the new McDonalds select burger "McKnight" the whole time they're gonna get the entire McDonalds legal team to go up against us we're screwed

i have seen people being warned for signing there posts. it is so childish punishing someone for putting there name at the end of a post.

tigerbomb8

And here we see the internet tough guy in his natural habitat, the world in which he is the most important entity. Notice his inability to comprehend the fact that he is not so special as to need to have his name displayed twice in the same post.

Also ya, it is almost as childish as breaking a rule just because you don't agree with it... oh wait.

This is possibly the greatest .gif in existence

And yet if anyone else were to post it they'd be warned for 'meme usage' *rolls eyes*.

Anyway as for your 'defamation' charge it can only be considered an offence if it isn't true, and you are indeed a stupid newbie, because you are new and acting stupid.

This is assuming you don't live in Australia, the US or the UK as well, as the criminalization of defamation is against Freedom of Expression as outlined in article 19 of the United Declaration of Human Rights.

Google's one hell of a drug...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons