ppanket Posted March 26, 2016 Posted March 26, 2016 The server is really fun and admins are friendly, even though i have a pretty slow connection I have not experienced any major lag yet.
SOA_ZIPPER Posted March 26, 2016 Posted March 26, 2016 I've played on MANY minecraft servers over the years, even was part of the admin staff on a few. Without a doubt I can say that MinePow is definitely a server that has all their ducks in a row. From the great, community which has proved to be quite generous. To the admins who seem to always have at least one on. Another selling point for me, is that I have NEVER seen a server this large has such minimal latency. I can see myself actually giving this server a shot in the long run, possibly even helping carry the load as an admin one of these days. This is definitely a server to at least give a shot. I'll give this server a rating I've only given out 3 times, out of some 50+ reviews. 10/10
PurpleCatalyst Posted March 26, 2016 Posted March 26, 2016 I started playing server only a few days ago but I already have hours on end of playtime on this server, I have to say i have never played on a server better than Minepow. The community on Minepow is exceedingly friendly and welcoming, and the staff/admins always seem to be on I rate the server 10/10
SUB_ZERO25 Posted March 26, 2016 Posted March 26, 2016 This is the only Crundee Caft server I play. It has friendly and helpful staff who acutely respond to the players . This is a server I can spend a lot of time playing and not get board. Its a great server for fun and playing with friends.
GilBrain Posted March 26, 2016 Posted March 26, 2016 I love this server!!! Can i Get The Rank "Dedicated" in Crundee Craft??? IGN: GilBrain
SionKun Posted March 26, 2016 Posted March 26, 2016 I played on a lot of different servers and this is by far the best server I ever came by.
lumbard19 Posted March 26, 2016 Posted March 26, 2016 love the server currently using it for my sf2 lets play streams on twitch
Nareto Posted March 27, 2016 Posted March 27, 2016 (edited) I really like this server. Although there is occasional lag when the server is restarting and such, it's a much better experience than singleplayer. Here I can play with friends as well as meet new people! -Nareto32 Edited March 27, 2016 by Nareto
jonjon1200 Posted March 27, 2016 Posted March 27, 2016 (edited) This is a great server!! IGN: jonjon1200 Edited March 27, 2016 by jonjon1200 wanted to put in my IGN
icecreamman117 Posted March 27, 2016 Posted March 27, 2016 Amazing server friendly people and no lag been playing on it a lot recently the only thing I hope they do is reset the ores in the nether IGN:icecreamman117
EmperorSR Posted March 27, 2016 Posted March 27, 2016 Really nice modpack server i have seen in many many months. Such a helpful and great community and staff, many people to help you with anything at all, its lovely. Definitely my favorite server ive been on in a long time.
Imedley Posted March 27, 2016 Posted March 27, 2016 This server has and is a joy to play on, the server runs very smooth and any problems that occur are fixed asap. The members and players are very nice along with a good staff the server is free of hate. I would strongly recommend it to anyone who enjoys modded minecraft. -Imedley
VickieRayne Posted March 27, 2016 Posted March 27, 2016 Minepow has the best servers! They are always quick to update, managed by friendly staff, restarts are quick, lots of nice people to play with and never any lag! Come join us!!
omegamonk2 Posted March 27, 2016 Posted March 27, 2016 (edited) Absolutely a GREAT server for players that want to play tekkit legacy ign; omegamonk2 Edited March 27, 2016 by omegamonk2 forgot ign
Zendaya Posted March 27, 2016 Posted March 27, 2016 Really fun server. I started playing like a day ago and think it's fun especially when playing with friends.
Snappchatt Posted March 27, 2016 Posted March 27, 2016 This server is great... There are great mechanics and they have amazing modpacks... There are also very great and helpful staff looking forward to see the community grow keep it up --------- IGN : Snappchatt
Ezeplin Posted March 28, 2016 Posted March 28, 2016 This is an awesome server with lots of great people the economy system is a bit different but still good
ChrisAA Posted March 28, 2016 Posted March 28, 2016 This is one of the best servers i have ever played on there is no lag, great staff and it is no quick made you can see that they used their time on this server you should try it out
SuperSeagull01 Posted March 28, 2016 Posted March 28, 2016 This server is really the best SkyFactory server I've seen so far! Thanks so much IGN: SuperSeagull01
TheBuffalo547 Posted March 28, 2016 Posted March 28, 2016 I love this server it is amazing haven't been sad over any banned items I wanted
Recommended Posts