So, I just found out where the majority of Hellen Kellers come from.

killerx09

We've been kellering since the forums opened. This goes deeper then you might think. That they have a definite source within the Yogscast community is what you've been lead to believe. Keep searching for the truth. Don't stop here, and don't let them silence or blind you.

I only read the comments, not a fan of the accent. Regardless...

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Faith in humanity has been lost. I swear, when I was a 12 year old fanboy of british dicks i.e. Harry Potter, I cannot have been so stupid.

I only read the comments, not a fan of the accent. Regardless...

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Faith in humanity has been lost. I swear, when I was a 12 year old fanboy of british dicks i.e. Harry Potter, I cannot have been so stupid.

Aye humanity has indeed crumbled, but remember we are the results of thousands of years in evolution and naturual selection . We grow more intelligent as time passes due to the less wise dying out, thus the current stupidity is the words of a wise old man to those of the medieval times.

There are good and bad things that come from youtube unfortunately while Darwin had his day we have developed technology to stop protect his theories... one wonders without technology and youtube would he be more accurate?

There are good and bad things that come from youtube unfortunately while Darwin had his day we have developed technology to stop protect his theories... one wonders without technology and youtube would he be more accurate?

YouTube isn't making people stupid, it just makes it more apparent that there are a lot of stupid people.

With that said, I just want to point out that evolution, and the passing of traits etc, is a bit more complex than 'stupid people die, giving rise to new smarter generation' with humans.

YouTube isn't making people stupid, it just makes it more apparent that there are a lot of stupid people.

With that said, I just want to point out that evolution, and the passing of traits etc, is a bit more complex than 'stupid people die, giving rise to new smarter generation' with humans.

Also, Evolution isn't "survival of the smartest" it's "survival of the fittest"

Meaning that the creatures most suited to life on earth, are the most likely to reproduce. Sadly, the smartest subsection of people are not, necessarily, the most suited.

Oh, I didn't say that the confetti was a bad thing. Also, I believe that the cardboard cutout in Simon's room is actually someone from Doctor Who.

got a picture to show me? (i don't watch yogscast because honeydews voices irritate the crap out of me)

Oh, I didn't say that the confetti was a bad thing. Also, I believe that the cardboard cutout in Simon's room is actually someone from Doctor Who.

If by someone, you mean Amy Pond, and I'm just guessing because who else would it be.

yup, a quick google search confirms that.

If by someone, you mean Amy Pond, and I'm just guessing because who else would it be.

yup, a quick google search confirms that.

Oh poo, i thought it was going to be someone cool, and from one of the older Who's, Like Sarah Jane, or Romana.

dude. hot scottish redhead. everyone needs an amy pond in their bedroom.

Eh we can leave that for a later debate, but there's no denying that that cutout was pretty awful, and the sleeping mask-beard thing was horrifying. It's like he's a caricature of everything that's socially discomfiting about hardcore nerds.

Eh we can leave that for a later debate, but there's no denying that that cutout was pretty awful, and the sleeping mask-beard thing was horrifying. It's like he's a caricature of everything that's socially discomfiting about hardcore nerds.

He's comfortable with the way he is. We can think what we like about him and his ways, but we have no right to presume whether or not he should be happy.

He's comfortable with the way he is. We can think what we like about him and his ways, but we have no right to presume whether or not he should be happy.

I'm not commenting on whether he should be happy, i'm just saying that that video was beyond creepy.