[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED /BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No i havent been kicked from a server because i am a trusted player

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Its fun and i can build more and make funny thing in tekkit

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: Great buildings and some of my freinds can join

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED /BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No i havent been kicked from a server because i am a trusted player

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: Its fun and i can build more and make funny thing in tekkit

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: Great buildings and some of my freinds can join

I can not approve you without your ign.

IGN: FusionLick

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope, 2nd time seeking for a server =]

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like the challenge and vast ways of making items and energy.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I like to make weird and wonderful Buildings and want to share them with others.

IGN: scorpion1313

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: banned from a roleplaying server cause i was not roleplaying(being silly) once... not proud of that and would like to be back there...

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT: it lets me create what cannot be done in most any other game... or any that i have found

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY: i try to be as nice as i can and help out other players =D

IGN: epicevan24

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: no.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT: I love the advance to modern works and the feel of profit.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY: I can help people with tekkit and such.

IGN: Devene

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Yes, once for using Lava on PVP server.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I like making factories and machines and like to make big and complicated bases.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I plan to make a town which people could use to live at if they are new and I also like to help others build things.

IGN: TheCryingRaven

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: I like to have fun, experiment with the impossible, and enjoy what the normal game does not offer.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I want to create a helpful magical community using the non-destrucive ways of Equivalent Exchange (and good grammar!!

:) )

IGN:garjul88

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:i have never been kicked or banned from a server never

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:i like tekkit because its complicated and very fun I LOVE TEKKIT

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? what i can bring is adventure and i and would love to build structures

IGN:garjul88

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:i have never been kicked or banned from a server never

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:i like tekkit because its complicated and very fun I LOVE TEKKIT

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? what i can bring is adventure and i and would love to build structures

I am showing a ban for griefing. Since this wasn't listed on your application you will declined at this time.

MCBans

Array

(

[bancount] => 1

[banlist] => Array

(

[0] => bID# 2073248 Play-CC.Com .:. griefing, he confirmed

)

[score] => 10

[status] => 2

[output] => 1 bans :(

)

have i ever been banned on a tekkit server: none that i know of and i havent been kicked

IGN:mazuki101

why i like tekkit: it is a fun ad on to minecraft that allows people to spend more time playing

what i can bring: i have good skill in building and i would share supplies with others on the server

GN: acezie

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It add's a lot of varity to the minecraft universe, and its fun to make everything automated and see the things you can do

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? A good attitude and behavior, that can help contribute to your world.

IGN:chipdoc

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No I haven't.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It's a nice change from the regular minecraft and I wanna build stuff

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I don't play a whole lot but when I do, I like to build big communities or cool buildings. I just get along with everyone and try to have some funnnnnn

IGN:SlemUlv

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? The progression and complication over time creates a nice "endgame" and a long-lasting gameplay experience. If you feel tired of doing something then you can suddenly switch it up and start a new project with an endless skill curve depending on the amount of time and dedication you want to put into a project.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm relatively new to the actual gameplay side of Tekkit and Minecraft, but I have been an avid fan of Yogscast videos as well as Rooster Teeth Let's Plays and I'm interested in big build projects. Not necessarily the actual machinations aspect but the structural side of things. I'd like to team up with a group of people where I could try out large architectural projects and learn more about the tech side of tekkit or get help with that. I've been looking to start a large ship build project (preferably an air ship) but I feel like doing it in solo mode is so boring and no one would ever be able to appreciate or help the work. I'm looking for a fun and friendly community that I can join in with and work together on projects with.

IGN: Ghstly

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?: There is so much more I can do with Tekkit than Vanilla

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I'm friendly, generous, and I understand Tekkit well.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons