[3.1.2]Acaldra Tekkit Server [24/7][36 Slot][PVE][PvP Disable][Whitelist][LWC][TekkitRestrict]

acaldra55

Have you whitelisted my friends and I? I can't seem to join the game and it says "You are not white-listed on this server".

IGN: Penguin_III Kronost Tegeus Tanner1395

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No none of us -

http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a8e2021a6dfe041a79f641b7b5d1de2a7d5963f3

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? Minecraft is so much better with Tekkit, there is so much more to do and build.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? My friends and I love to work on massive projects and build on a grand scale together.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds a ton of stuff to vanilla minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I like helping other members whenever; I'm usually very generous. I also like making contraptions.

IGN: xxxnizzaxxx

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope, Never

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds so many extra options over vanilla.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?I've got quite a bit of experience with tekkit and don't mind sharing it with others.

IGN: VoxVenti

Wrong button.

IGN: VoxVenti

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No.

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? While Minecraft is an amazing game, Tekkit adds so much more to do. The replay value soars, you have to think more about what you're doing, and best of all, Tekkit is designed to enhance the multiplayer experience with mods.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I know quite a bit about tekkit, but lack a lot of ideas on what to do, so I would be able to help the other players with their projects when I can't think of anything to do.

IGN: Nickap

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Nope http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/ec42ea2cfc302a99e769d01fc7f926ab1eb8fe17

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds an endgame to Minecraft and makes the game more entertaining.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I know how to build things within the mods and use most things properly. I can help others and build fun things.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: Never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds a ton of stuff to vanilla minecraft.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I like helping other members whenever; I'm usually very generous. I also like making contraptions.

We need your in game name (ign) before you can be whitelisted. Without it there is no way to whitelist you.

IGN: Neobuddha

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: nope

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? well i love the new mod for building with smaller brick snf covers and i like playing with it technical side too ,there's just so much to learn lol

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? i am lookin for a community where i can feel like i belong and share our experiences. i would like to get involved in a community project if its possible and help out other members

Just to let you know, this guy was banned from my server for stealing.

IGN: fletch22

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No bans at all

:)http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e7de414b9ef6b1ab26a40819ef1a9ada7393324f

I have been kicked a few times for screwing around and just annoying people, i have moved past this phase

:)

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? It adds so much more to minecraft and i love to create new things

:D

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? a friendly/helpful person, a person that loves to build creative structures and contraptions and quite an experienced tekkit player

:)

IGN: warhawk3

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: nope .

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? the endless possibilities compared to vanilla.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? a mature guy who keeps to himself most of the time.

IGN: wscs

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I got kicked sometimes but it was only a test or afk to long. And I've naver been baned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love that you have the opertunity to be choose what fits you best like a scientist or mage, the choiche is yours!!!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? mature friendly guy who mostly builds alone (I always get ignored) and does not speak much

IGN: wscs

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: I got kicked sometimes but it was only a test or afk to long

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? I love that you have the opertunity to be choose what fits you best like a scientist or mage, the choiche is yours!!!

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? I'm a mature guy who does not speak alot and I mostly do stuff alone.

IGN: batman_matthew

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: only kicked (it was set up on a server that if your AFK for 5 mins auto kick) never been banned

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? its just so much more better than vanilla and i love it

:P

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY? well im pretty alright at tekkit and can help poeple new to tekkit, but mainly i just want a nice server where not many items are banned and i can have fun

IGN: Tyclo

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:

Never

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT? :

Because of its large number of unique items and its awesome way to customize your house and everything

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?

Despite the fact that this is an answer that you usually hear the most , I can be an very active member , I am also thinking on donating to the server in the nearby future if I get accepted .

IGN:

Inkman996

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?:

Never

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?

I have been playing MC since release, Technic Single player for several months. I am addicted to Technic

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?

Maturity, creative building, technic experience/

I tried playing on an open server, to many bugs and trolls in spam. I wish to settle in some where with decent people and a working server.

IGN: Distortion27

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KICKED / BANNED FROM A SERVER AND WHY?: No

WHY DO YOU LIKE TEKKIT?:

There is much more to do in tekkit than in vanilla Minecraft. Tekkit allows for more creative and intuitive builds with endless possibilites.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?"

I have played tekkit for almost 7 months now and I am quite knowledgeable of its mods such as Redpower, Industrialcraft, Equivalent Exchange, etc. Being so experienced with the modpack I feel it is my responsibility to help other players whenever I can. If another player is in need of help I will always try to help them if I am able. I am a friendly and kind person and always treat other players with respect.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons