Please help urgently!

MrFly

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doctor said it is a brown recluse bite...

Ooh. ouch. We have those where I live and they are nasty like things. Worse than black widows. Fortunately (well, not for youas, as you've already been bitten) they are pretty shy and reclusive, hence the name brown recluse. My advice to you: Drink lots of water.

My advice: If you want to not worry all too much, then don't check out the wikepedia article. Contrary to popular believe, getting bit by a spider will result in agonizing pain without the highly coveted super powers.

People always forget it has to be a radioactive spider...

Hmm. More truerestest is grammatically incorrect, therefore your arguement is invalid! Take that blobfish!

This is usually the moment where I start pondering whether I am spamming the thread, or it has already lost it's purpose in existence and should be left to die...

This is usually the moment where I start pondering whether I am spamming the thread, or it has already lost it's purpose in existence and should be left to die...

I'll arrange the funeral I guess, MrFly can go buy the casket and Xylord can go contact the threads family.

• Moderators

Don't worry kids, it's totally SFW, you can check it without any worries, even if you're a sensitive person.

it's also very good if you need to be quickly de-boned when your parents came home earlier then expected