[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

I appreciate your interest in the server. However this thread (and the server it was posted for) has been dead for some time now. Most of our community has moved to the server opened by the remaining staff from here. I'm surprised this thread still exists actually. If you would still like to play with us (as the old staff and players have moved) you should apply here: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/1-1-8-resilience-is-back-pve-24-slot-greylist-limited-mystcraft.53711/

I wonder if I can ask a mod to close this thread. Since the original Owner of this server and OP of this thread has moved on, but the staff still run a server for this community.

Made a post on the new post you just linked :).

• 4 weeks later...

• In game name: Nekisaur
  • Are you currently banned from any servers: No i have never once been banned.
  • Minecraft experience to date: I have played minecraft for a year and a half up to now.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: Well, i'm nekisaur most people just call me neki. last year in the summer i got bored and decided to try minecraft out. My first server was atherys ascended which is currently shut down. I found it very fun finding new friends and building new and incredible things. I would love to join this server because i would just like to get with a group and build something that will really leave a mark in minecraft.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Im T1G3R_5H0T also know as tiger

im 18 years of age

i sarted playing minecraft around alpha up to offical release and then i stop because of computer problems but im back and ready to build the very edge to of my creative all the way to the max.

i love the create things and minecraft makes that possible more then often and i would love to share my creative skills with your community.

In-game name: LunarHunter17

Are you currently banned from any servers?: No, i have not. I enjoy playing on online communities.

Minecraft experience to date: Average. I have never really played Minecraft on PC, however i do have a fair amount of knowledge on its versions.

Paragraph: I tend to be a courteous person. If someone needs help, i will help them. I don't like to be rude towards others. I like going on adventures with a group, it benefits everyone. It would be nice to set up a town or shop somewhere, maybe take a trip to see what people have created.

Thank you for your consideration!

In-game Name: LunarHunter17

Minecraft esperience to date: I have an average knowledge of Minecraft. Aside from very few topics, I know a good deal about its versions.

Why do you want to play on our server? I simply would like to build and enjoy the company of a good server! Its interesting to see the creativity of others. Generally, I am courtoues and help others if needed.Perhaps I can start a town of my own or a shop of sorts!

Thank you for your consideration!

• 3 months later...

In game name: happymonkey4
Minecraft experience to date: Minecraft since 1.4, Tekkit for about a year and a half.
Why do you want to play on our server?  i'm looking for a place which me and my friend could have fun and relax after a school year

Looking forward to hear from you

In Game Name : happymonkey4
Minecraft experience to date :Minecraft since 1.4, Tekkit for about a year and a half.
Why do you want to play on our server?   i'm looking for a place which me and my friend could have fun and relax after a school year

Edited by william45

• 1 month later...

In game name: ALEXalex251

Are you currently banned from any servers?: probably not

Minecraft experience to date: 4+ years

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: 

Tekkit?         Tekkit

I like tekkit, it's great

I search for many minutes on forums, searching and hoping to find a good server.

Well, congratulaions, I CHOOSE YOU, I like the look of this server; it pleases me.

Nice structure and it seems friendly and best of all you guys skip around that towny/economy bullshit.

I look forward to working with you soon *smiley face* (pending acception)

p.s. please let me in.

AANNND this server is now closed

Edited by Alex100__

IGN: bobjones1357   (no, my name is not Bob Jones)

Are you currently banned from any servers?: Not that I remember

Minecraft experience to date: Played for about 3 years, mid-way I started to only play modded, made some personal servers for my friends

A short paragraph about myself:  I'm not very loud, generally fairly quiet, but extremely willing to help if I have nothing to do myself. I want to join because I prefer to be on a server and build things than being alone in a singleplayer world

• 2 months later...

In game name: kenbobcorn

Are you currently banned from any servers?: No
Minecraft experience to date: Use to play Minecraft alpha, played Tekkit and Voltz along with FTB mods.
Why do you want to play on our server? Something creative to keep me occupied when Im not studying.

Edited by kenbobcorn

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I Am 10 Years Old Dont Worry I Am Not That Screw-Up Kid That Everyone Hates And My Username Is mepopcorn.My MC Experience Is Since 1.6.4 So For About 7 Seven Months Maybye.I live in Canada BC I Have I am Not Currently Banned On Any Sevrers But I Have Once Due To A Lag Accident. I Wish To Play On This Server Becuase Lets Face It Alot Of Tekkit Servers Are Bad But This Looks Pretty Good. And One Thing You Have To Know About Me Is I Am a Quick Video-Game ADDICT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

IGN: Builtinamp564

Ban History: Once, it was personal drama with the owner. Nothing in-game.

Minecraft Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.2.1. (Around the wolves update. Puppies~<3)

About Me: I've never really played on a Tekkit server before. So I thought I might give it a try. I've wondered how Galacticraft functioned with MP, and how it all works with others involved.

I think it would be fun to try it, meeting a new community and Minecraft MP mindset.

Hi i would like to join your server: Age im 15                                                                                                                                             I have been banned on no servers                                                                                                                                                           I would like to join because most tekkit servers are small and this one seems to be popular XD                                                          My Ign is MrAwesomeDude101 and i have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.1  :kiddo:  :irony:   :havlat: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • In game name
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?
  • Minecraft experience to date
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server

Uzziah007

Are you currently banned from any servers: Yes. I was falsely banned for Xray.

MC Experience to date: Been playing since zombies didn't exist.

I am a mature 15 year old almost 16 looking for a fun Tekkit server to play and make friends on.

I am very friendly and fun to be around, I also know alot about tekkit and minecraft.

I thank you for your time and hope to see you soon!

• 3 years later...

IGN: Aquablivigia

Experience: Been playing modpacks and Minecraft for around 5 years

Reason for playing on server: Looking for a server i can play on with active members and without raiding or griefing and that nonsense. Just looking for a peaceful place to relax build amazing structures and systems maybe set up a moonbase or 2. Also looking forward to playing around with others on the server. Servers aren't very enjoyable without others to share the experience with.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons