[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

I've been playing on a Hexxit+thaumcraft server, but I'm basically playing single player on a server because no one is ever on. Not sure if any of you are interested in foregoing science in the pursuit of magic/adventuring, but the combination of hexxit and thaumcraft is a lot of fun

I've been playing on a Hexxit+thaumcraft server, but I'm basically playing single player on a server because no one is ever on. Not sure if any of you are interested in foregoing science in the pursuit of magic/adventuring, but the combination of hexxit and thaumcraft is a lot of fun

what's the server name? I'm on one too and there is never anyone on

Just to let y'all know, Mil and I (And tar and garret) are looking into starting up a server. It probably wont be set up completely for a bit yet and It'll be up to Mil on whether it goes public (as in application thread and such like resilience). If it does I'm sure we'll be making a new thread, don't wanna make Tekkit forums people mad and such. But I'm sure the core group from here can move over, since the staff will essentially be the same. We're still undecided on some aspects of the details (modpack mostly, probably going to be custom to avoid the issues we've been plagued with) and nothings set in stone yet. I just wanted y'all to know that we're not entirely dead.

Edit* Dang clone, only need to click that button once =P

I just applied on the website before reading the last page of this post. I'm even more excited about joining this server because it's going to be a fresh start. Nothing like new seed smell : ) If accepted, I look forward to seeing how the server gets setup.

Just to let y'all know, Mil and I (And tar and garret) are looking into starting up a server. It probably wont be set up completely for a bit yet and It'll be up to Mil on whether it goes public (as in application thread and such like resilience). If it does I'm sure we'll be making a new thread, don't wanna make Tekkit forums people mad and such. But I'm sure the core group from here can move over, since the staff will essentially be the same. We're still undecided on some aspects of the details (modpack mostly, probably going to be custom to avoid the issues we've been plagued with) and nothings set in stone yet. I just wanted y'all to know that we're not entirely dead.

That. Is. Awesome!

I'm really looking forward to it :D and I think a custom modpack might indeed solve (some of) the issues with tekkit and stuff. Hope I'll see y'all soon then :D

I'd love to help out if you guys ever need it. I don't have any experience when it comes to setting up a server, but I could help you with building or something. Or I could bring snacks

Resilience Fans! We will be creating a new thread with all of the info for the new server once it is completed (more on that later). We will likely be bringing over the old whitelist and blacklist/ban list. So, if you were whitelisted, you still will be. If you were banned, you will still be banned. We are keeping this server community going :)! Thanks for your patience while we get reassembled and operational.

Couple of notes: The new server will be a hosted server (99.9% uptime is what we expect [4 Admins can access and restart remotely]), it will be Tekkit 1.1.8, there are a few restricted items (Chunk loaders). Other than that, we are keeping the Resilience Spirit and community together!

For now... All I can say is that I hope to see some familiar faces this weekend :)...

That is all!

Resilience Fans! We will be creating a new thread with all of the info for the new server once it is completed (more on that later). We will likely be bringing over the old whitelist and blacklist/ban list. So, if you were whitelisted, you still will be. If you were banned, you will still be banned. We are keeping this server community going :)! Thanks for your patience while we get reassembled and operational.

Couple of notes: The new server will be a hosted server (99.9% uptime is what we expect [4 Admins can access and restart remotely]), it will be Tekkit 1.1.8, there are a few restricted items (Chunk loaders). Other than that, we are keeping the Resilience Spirit and community together!

For now... All I can say is that I hope to see some familiar faces this weekend :)...

That is all!

If you want I can help build spawn message me if you want me to help I can't wait to see you guys again I have missed this community

Hey everyone,

Resilience is back! New thread, New Server, New map and New things to come later (much later). If you're an oldie of the server just head on over to the new thread, grab the server address and come on back to one of the best (IMHO) Tekkit Communities ever. If you're a new player looking to join us head over to the new thread and post an application.

New Thread here: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/1-1-8-resilience-is-back-pve-24-slot-greylist-limited-mystcraft.53711/

Thanks to everyone who stuck it out while we were sorting out what the hell we were doing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hewo evwebody, how are you all? I know ive been away for an age but wanted to see how you are all doing... sooooooooo whats the crack? What server are we all on at the moment.....more importantly am I still whitelisted???

I havent been on minecraft since 1.5.2 so i'll probs be checking out the new stuff on vanilla minecraft for a little while but it'd be great if anyone can let me know where you all are so i can join in......Laters

• 4 weeks later...

In game name: Abbasinia.

Are you currently banned from any servers? No, I'm not.

Minecraft experience to date: I've played Vanilla since beta, and Tekkit Classic since it came out. I haven't played in about six months, nor have I played the new Tekkit.

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I'm 19 years old, just recently moved to Japan. I miss Minecraft, and I want to hop back on the craft train. I'd really like to get back into Minecraft and this server looks great!

In game name: Coryorth

Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope.

Minecraft experience to date: Been playing since beta :)

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server:

I love tekkit and I love minecraft. Been trying to find a lag free server with a respectful community. So I am looking forward to playing with you guys and building some awesome stuff :).

In game name: Abbasinia.

Are you currently banned from any servers? No, I'm not.

Minecraft experience to date: I've played Vanilla since beta, and Tekkit Classic since it came out. I haven't played in about six months, nor have I played the new Tekkit.

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I'm 19 years old, just recently moved to Japan. I miss Minecraft, and I want to hop back on the craft train. I'd really like to get back into Minecraft and this server looks great!

In game name: Coryorth

Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope.

Minecraft experience to date: Been playing since beta :)

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server:

I love tekkit and I love minecraft. Been trying to find a lag free server with a respectful community. So I am looking forward to playing with you guys and building some awesome stuff :).

I appreciate your interest in the server. However this thread (and the server it was posted for) has been dead for some time now. Most of our community has moved to the server opened by the remaining staff from here. I'm surprised this thread still exists actually. If you would still like to play with us (as the old staff and players have moved) you should apply here: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/1-1-8-resilience-is-back-pve-24-slot-greylist-limited-mystcraft.53711/

I wonder if I can ask a mod to close this thread. Since the original Owner of this server and OP of this thread has moved on, but the staff still run a server for this community.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons