[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

I'm back from vacation and settled, so I'm gonna take some time when I get home from work tonight to go through applications and everything. If you submitted an application and did not receive a response yet, you should receive one by ~10:30 PM EST.

name: sams2guys

severs: no

experience: wonderful

i want to join because it seems fun, what more is there to say!

While we appreciate the fact that you're a minor and wish to keep your location confidential, that doesn't excuse not putting effort into the rest of the application...

• In game name: Darkpour
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No
  • Minecraft experience to date: Yes, yes it is
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: my old server went down and i'm looking for a new one. also, there's been less tekkit servers running/running properly. this one looks good and i would like to join

• In game name: M0DXx (that's with a zero)
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Not any tekkit servers, although there was one incident like 3-4 years ago on my first ever server, but I haven't been banned since (as far as I can remember).
  • Minecraft experience to date: Very experienced with vanilla minecraft in general, kinda ok with redstone but I can't make anything amazing. As for tekkit I was very experienced with the old tekkit that had industrial craft and the massively overpowered EE, but I can't even remember the last time I played it, and industrial craft was my strong suit and that seems to have been removed... so I guess I'll be close to a newbie when it comes to tekkit.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I want to play on the server because it sounds like fun and I just saw my technic launcher just sitting there and decided to get back into tekkit again. I am a friendly person who can get along with others. I also want to get experienced with tekkit and once I've got a good grasp of stuff I plan to make big machines to do cool and/or useful stuff, with an off switch of course, they'll probably never be turned on if they cause too much lag when on.

The server seems to be having some technical difficulties from reading the posts above, but I'll wait for it to fix, hoping it's worth it.

Thanks for reading my application!

• In game name: M0DXx (that's with a zero)
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Not any tekkit servers, although there was one incident like 3-4 years ago on my first ever server, but I haven't been banned since (as far as I can remember).
  • Minecraft experience to date: Very experienced with vanilla minecraft in general, kinda ok with redstone but I can't make anything amazing. As for tekkit I was very experienced with the old tekkit that had industrial craft and the massively overpowered EE, but I can't even remember the last time I played it, and industrial craft was my strong suit and that seems to have been removed... so I guess I'll be close to a newbie when it comes to tekkit.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I want to play on the server because it sounds like fun and I just saw my technic launcher just sitting there and decided to get back into tekkit again. I am a friendly person who can get along with others. I also want to get experienced with tekkit and once I've got a good grasp of stuff I plan to make big machines to do cool and/or useful stuff, with an off switch of course, they'll probably never be turned on if they cause too much lag when on.

The server seems to be having some technical difficulties from reading the posts above, but I'll wait for it to fix, hoping it's worth it.

Thanks for reading my application!

For a 14 yr old,that was a nice application. Just saying~

• In game name: Crni
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No, I'm not
  • Minecraft experience to date: Im very experienced with minecraft, but not that much with tekkit
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I would like to join an good tekkit server, cuz the last server stoped working, i want to have fun and meet new ppl and they'r crazy creations.

• In game name : LustyPhoenix
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? : No
  • Minecraft experience to date : Keeping up with the updates I know all about thermal expansion + galacticcraft + applied energistics + Industrial craft + Thaumcraft + Equivalent Exchange 2 and 3
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server : all I want is to make myself a miniFactory and maybe make some friends ? :)

IGN: mega_power11

Am I currently banned from any servers: No, and I never have been

Minecraft Experience to date: Since Beta 1.7 Tekkit Main: Ever since the release. Pretty handy with vanilla, okay with redstone. I catch on to just about anything quite easily.

A short paragraph on why I want to play on your server:

Mainly to help others, as this is what I do best. Mental or physical I want to help you! In game, I love to go on mining expeditions and I know not many people like to spend hours digging, but I do! I love to set up RedNet systems, as this increases the use of simple redstone devices. I love to find better, easier and more efficient ways of doing things. I'm not really a builder, so I came to this server in search of a partner that loves to build. I have gotten terribly lonely playing single-player Tekkit, and feel separated from the rest of the people that like to play Tekkit. So I would like to join your server because I want a mature group of people that will help me, let me help them, and that love to play Tekkit!

In game name - (I use Two Accounts) chrdov, and Rex6131

Age - 15

Location - Pasadena, MD, US

Are you currently banned from any servers? - No

Minecraft experience to date - I Remember playing MC for more than 2 years.

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server - I want to enjoy

playing with the tekkit community, but the servers I usually play on are down due to being on hold,

and/or being transformed into lame vanilla servers.

Wish me luck on approval! :)

- chrdov

Well damn I hate to say this but I think it's time to move on if it ever comes up again I will visit but for now this is good bye

same here, thankfully I've got GTA V to keep me busy while I'm waiting eagerly for the server to get back online, but it won't keep me busy forever, so after that I'm gonna move on too :) UNLESS offcourse the server gets back, in which case I'll be back on immediately :D

So yeah. After almost a year the server is -tentatively- dead. None of the other staff have heard from Ks since his post about coming back from vacation. Without him making room on the computer the server is run on we cant start the server again. We're not sure whats happened and there's no reason to worry outright but I'm confident he'll understand if you decide to move onto another server. Personally I don't think I can find a better community then I've found here so I don't think I'll be going anywhere else. If Ks does suddenly return you'll find me slaving away again on factories and computers in my underground base, cursing tekkit for not having Extra Utilitys.

Not sure how many of the people I first joined with are still here but it was a great time and I'm thankful you let me share the server with you. I wish you the best of luck on your quests for diamonds and I'm sure the rest of the staff do as well.

Till we mine again,

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons