[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Name: indiana_brux

Banned from Any Servers: No

Minecraft Experience: 1 year/ I have been a Moderator Admin and a Server Owner.

I am a graphic designer interested in playing on a good server with good people and friends. Love to create interesting builds and check out what 1.5.2 has to offer. Though I have been party of staff on most servers I am just interested in playing.

Hey everybody, thought I would check in because I haven't been on the server lately. I've been busy getting back into my school schedule along with a shift change at work, but hopefully once everything settles back into place I can return to minecraft. Hopefully everything is going well and can't wait to see you all again :3

P.S. Nice job on the video Tar, looks great.

NOTICE:

The server will be down for 10-20 minutes while I sort out a few of the config's to match what we had before the update. Nothing will be deleted or changed and you guys probably wont even notice a difference. Anyway, I'll post again when I bring the server back up.

EDIT:

And we're back.

Name: lenwe_telrunya

Minecraft Experience: 1 year

Paragraph about yourself: I love to build with other players and cloneco.

I love the new tekkit iv been playing it ever since it came out. I normally play with another server but it has started to go down hill and I decided to look for a new one. This was my first pick because my brother recommended me to this server. and I saw that you have a lot of good builders from your YouTube video and I was hopping that one day I could be among them.

So I may or may not be on more or less often the next couple of weeks due to a heart study I have to undergo. I'm not sure what all I'm going to have to do but I've been having issues with heart palpitations and they are trying to find out why. Just wanted to let you guys know if I go afk for awhile, that's where I'll be.

So I may or may not be on more or less often the next couple of weeks due to a heart study I have to undergo. I'm not sure what all I'm going to have to do but I've been having issues with heart palpitations and they are trying to find out why. Just wanted to let you guys know if I go afk for awhile, that's where I'll be.

Aww, get well soon I suppose.. We shall miss you during your absence.

(Pardon the weird phrasing, I really never know what to say to things like that.)

Name: lenwe_telrunya

Minecraft Experience: 1 year

Paragraph about yourself: I love to build with other players and cloneco.

I love the new tekkit iv been playing it ever since it came out. I normally play with another server but it has started to go down hill and I decided to look for a new one. This was my first pick because my brother recommended me to this server. and I saw that you have a lot of good builders from your YouTube video and I was hopping that one day I could be among them.

I do know him and he is ok and is a good person. If he starts fucking up just tell me I will deal with it.

Aww, get well soon I suppose.. We shall miss you during your absence. (Pardon the weird phrasing, I really never know what to say to things like that.)

Thanks tub :) It's not deathly serious since it's been happening on and off since April, but I may be on more, or I may be on less, idk once they start the testing I may not be home, or they may tell me to stay home with the monitor and I'll have nothing to do but play minecraft :p

• In game name:Orange_scm
  • Minecraft experience to date:Tekkit experience such with Computer craft and Buildcraft and on Minecraft since 1.7.3
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I like so much build some factories with no grief!

In game name : nag_nag

i live in: Austria

Minecraft experience to date: i don't know the date...but it was minecraft beta.

i want to play on the server because i hate big servers with 200 slots and more...and i already found a friend on the server.

thx...simon

its funny you can join our server and grief and harass staff , possibly spy , we know who you are and yet no-one on your server and i cant join your server instead of spying and/or harassing us try working on your own server so players can join , now i know you might think i'm being mean but you always could have asked for help

its funny you can join our server and grief and harass staff , possibly spy , we know who you are and yet no-one on your server and i cant join your server instead of spying and/or harassing us try working on your own server so players can join , now i know you might think i'm being mean but you always could have asked for help

Who are you anyway? And wth are you even going on about?

the owner of your server ks7 gets on my server just to trol our staff and grief players , was on for several hours and when i look him up it shows that he also owns a server just like mine and no-one is on lol ks7 could have spent that time making they own server better instead of trolling other servers like his

Hia All, I know I haven't been on in a while, I've been kinda busy with irl stuff... Hopefully I'll be able to play again soon :P

the owner of your server ks7 gets on my server just to trol our staff and grief players , was on for several hours and when i look him up it shows that he also owns a server just like mine and no-one is on lol ks7 could have spent that time making they own server better instead of trolling other servers like his

Its rather hard to believe your story for several reason's; but mainly it's your lack of proof. You have no evidence to support your statements. As well this really doesn't sound like ks7 at all, but instead an attempt at slander.

Also; whats your point. Posting here isn't going to change anything, except public opinions on yourself & your server (Side note: Spamming doesn't make you, or your case look good.)

On the part were no-one is on the server & ks should focus on the server more. Ever since I've been a member of this server Ks has not only put countless hours into the server, but he even puts his own hard earned money into it (Which has to be a drain on his income due to electric bills & the server's rig itself). Even when I joined nearly a year ago (still have a month & 1/2) the server had a friendly community, which has done nothing but grown.

Anyway.... Kinda tired from typing all that, think I'll join the server. :P

If you have actual, you know proof, of any of those allegations I suggest you take the issue up with the forums staff. It resolves nothing to come to another thread and spam it (thanks for the free bumps though). Otherwise, unless you're applying (which would be denied immediately now) please refrain from cluttering our thread.

So lets clear this up right now - I went on your server to look around, I like to check out other servers sometimes to see what they're doing and occasionally give advise. I had a polite discussion with some of the people there about some of your rank setups/ etc, and I gave a few friendly suggestions about things like reducing your spawn size/ etc. Your moderator, who apparently decided that his job was to start flipping shit instead of being professional, decided to take everything as a personal insult. I'm sure your chat logs (if you actually have them...) will back that up.

As far as the number of players we have goes, you clearly are missing the point of hosting a good server. If player count is all that matters to you, you're doing it wrong. I deny probably about 70% of the applications I see because of a lack of effort, and that's what's helped this server last so long - the players actually give a crap about where they're playing and who they're playing with.

So, I'd like to offer you some of your own advice - spend your time making your own server better rather than wasting your time with retaliatory shit posting that just makes you look like a butthurt 12 year old. Fix your permisssions (some of your essentials nodes looked messed up), shrink your spawn (you don't need a 300 block radius barren circle that people have to run through to get to anything), make your rules a little more clear and visible, fix your chunk loading (if your host has an SSD option, I recommend it), and find some professional, trustworthy moderators.

Also, quintuple posting might be a tie for the current thread record, I need to go back and find that one other butthurt kid...

tl;dr Get out.

• In game name NightFire666
  • Age 21
  • Location US_California
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Not to my knowladge. Although there was this one server I was kicked from after I told the admin that someone broke the rules of engagement. But I doubt that counts.
  • Minecraft experience to date Tons. I perfer Automated Factories, my current objective is to reduce the lag, yet increase the output. Kind of hard.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server

• Finding a server is extremely difficult. Especially when most servers are filled with Mods that abuse powers, and such. From what I've seen reading through this thread the Owner seems professional. Alongside that I'm always interested in what other people create. I enjoy taking those creations and making them smaller, and better. Then sharing what I've learned to everyone else to better the experience.

Before we proceed to details, I just want to say that after reading basically every detail from start to finish I am impressed! I hope I am allowed to play on this well-established server simply because I sense others that play here are mature and intelligent.

• In game name: Obsidiangun

• Are you currently banned from any servers? - None but instead "exalted"
  • Minecraft experience to date: I had to do a bit of research - but I started playing between Alpha 1.0.9. and the Halloween update with the nether "The Slip". --I have loyally played since.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I enjoy playing with a small number of people, or alone. If I play single player I out-right refuse to play anything other than Hardcore. I will be quiet at first as I learn more about the people on the server, but then I should (in theory) get along with everyone just fine! I want to play on this server because I just spent the last two hours reading comments and such and I've never played technic/tekkit online with other people - only on single player.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons