[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name: Sitharos
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No
  • Minecraft experience to date: Lots of experience with Tekkit Classic
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I am looking for a Tekkit server to play on with an active population and cool people. I don't want to be greifed or have to deal with people like that.

For anyone who didn't get a reply to their application yet, you should get one by the end of the day today. I was busy over the weekend and didn't have a chance to go through them, but I should have some time tonight.

• In game name:
    DangerousPirate

• Are you currently banned from any servers?:
    No, I have been playing this game since the early beta and have not been banned yet.

• Minecraft experience to date:
    May of 2011.

• A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server:

• Just like in real life I prefer to live in a nice neighborhood and meet nice people who will not vandalize my property
    :)
    , and hopefully things will turn out great on this server. I have also been on many servers prior to noticing this one where they did not stay on for long. After looking through this form of 96 pages I know that this server will continue running in the distance future. Most important my friend recommended me to this server and I would like to have some Big Dig party time with him and then some.

• In game name:
    CommanderCorona

No

Fluent in Minecraft sinceFebruary 2011

Always eager for a new adventure see great builds and add one or two of my own. Easy to get along with and always respect others in everything I do, when in doubt: don't do it. Most important my friend recommended me to this server and I would like to have some Big Dig party time with him and then some.

• In game name:
    Ohsureitsadam

None that I know of

jeez. maybe a year or two ago? not really sure

I really enjoy building in Minecraft, but I like to be somewhat... left alone? but still share my creations and experiences with others. Nothing is more annoying than a "Helpful Neighbor." After hopping and skipping a bunch, I'm actually pretty blown away by your world... not to many wooden box homes laying around.

I refuse to loose Ba Sing Se. If any of you jokers has built in a pocket dim, or has stuff in the dimentions move them now because I have a feeling they are going to be erased, Along with the mining age. The one thing I do know is it's NOT the server, it's the modpack.

I refuse to loose Ba Sing Se. If any of you jokers has built in a pocket dim, or has stuff in the dimentions move them now because I have a feeling they are going to be erased, Along with the mining age. The one thing I do know is it's NOT the server, it's the modpack.

Good to know thanks for the update

ATTENTION BUILDERS/CURRENTLY WHITELISTED PLAYERS!

I'm going to begin working on the new video for Tekkit Space and I need the coordinates of your base in order to feature you in the video. I will not film your base till it is done, but I will need the coordinates for future reference. Message me your coordinates/if your base is ready for filming.

ALSO!

I will need a few volunteer players to demonstrate the MobArena and PirateShip mods. I'll need the times you will be on Friday-Sunday since those are the only days I can be on for an extended period of time to get the clips I need. I need at LEAST 5 players that will be on this weekend.

BONUS:

The song I will be using can be found here:

so you can get an idea of what the video will have as some of it's audio. The theme of the video will be The Chosen Ones, since only the "chosen ones" can build on our server ;)

lag on the server seems to have died down a bit. it just comes in bursts now. took advantage of that and took my stuff down out of the mining age. and dreamy122, thats a great way NOT to get white listed. apply via directions on page 1 and wait for a reply. if you dont get a message the likely hood is you have been denied. be patient ks7 is a busy guy, he will get to it.

Taroyra you cabt whitelist others?

There is no white-list, that's what Grey-listing means. You may join, look about, talk with others online at the time, but until the parties responsible for accepting new members (Ks7 - the owner and Garreteagle1 - our website admin) agree to promote you to the members rank that is ALL you can do.

Some friendly tips for you, and anyone else confused by our application process.

-24 hours is relative, our staff have other responsibility, if you do not receive a message (via private conversation through these forums) wait a bit. It may take up to a week for our lives to calm down before we can respond.

- You WILL NOT receive a message if you're denied. If for whatever reason we decide that you should not be added to our members (be it previous bans, false information in the application ect.) you will simply not receive a response from us. If a week elapses and you have no word from us assume you've been denied and move on (if you already haven't, far too many members have completely forgotten they have build status here already and take up space on our lists)

- Be courteous, berating our staff to hurry up on the forums, our dynamic map or worse even, in-game is a great way to guarantee that we'll ignore you.

Have an excellent day.

I have no nether pumps listed in that location. Is it one of yours? As for getting a station set up and such probably not. I wont be able to get on any time soon.

yeah its mine and ubers at one point I thought the lava was being fixed :P only recently checked it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons