[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

IGN: nerdzeal

Banned?: Never. I've only played on a handful of multiplayer servers, never had a problem getting along with anyone

Minecraft experience: Minecraft since forever, and Technic since some of it's earliest versions

Why would you like to play?: I tend to just play singleplayer, and build fun little structures, but I'd rather play in a world where I can wander around and see other people's ideas, and share my building ideas with them.

• In game name: robocoaster1
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: I can remember being banned on one server but other than that I don't think so.
  • Minecraft experience to date: I have a lot of experience with minecraft and tekkit because i started playing minecraft when beta came out and I've been playing tekkit for a year
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I am friendly, helpful and love to build things. I would like to join the server because it seems an amazing server and I'd love to be able to build lots of amazing things while seeing what other people have built

Hello my peoples, Im back....again.... but just wondering if i could get off guest on the server.

I'll do it as soon as I can get on.. Which will be about 10PM EST.. If someone else hasn't done so by then I'll need your in-game name, I don't quite remember it off hand.

• In game name: TylerMiller843
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No
  • Minecraft experience to date: About 3 months of tekkit
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I like playing tekkit and would like to join a nice whitelisted sever so i can build a factory

• In game name Chefkawosaki
  • Age 16
  • Location Arizona (USA)
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? I've been banned from a normal minecraft server, and that's because I got into a spat with the server owner's girlfriend.
  • Minecraft experience to date. I've played minecraft since Beta 1.5 to well, were it currently is.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server. Ok so first things first I love to think ahead and plan out big projects for me and whoever decided to accompany me to accomplish. I'm very friendly and love tagging a long with people to build interesting projects or even joke ones like a pig a launcher. From time to time I'll over complicate things and try to make big inventions to accomplish small things (much like a rube goldberg machine). Personality wise I'm very easy going and up-spirited and a very humorous person. 60% of what I say is joke.

In game name: newbielolz

No I'm not banned from any servers

Minecraft Expierience to date: Well ive been playing since Alpha so...a while

I would like to play on this server becuase i dont play Tekkit,Technic, and all those nearly enough as i should and i have a friend that wants to me to be in the server with him (zach padilla) because he wants to show me the ropes of the mod pack and so him and I have a non laggy server to play on along with other people and just have fun all around. Ive played around with Feed the Beast and realized i should probably get used to something smaller before playing in the big sandbox. Overall itd be great to have a server to jump onto when i come home and have nothing to do like always.

• In game name: MrFiretiger778
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: I believe only 1, a creative server which said allowed destorying others stuff, but we were banned after destorying someone's pixel art for destroying our castle.
  • Minecraft experience to date: Since 1.4 Beta i believe, Used voxel sniper and world edit for awhile, including the commands for staff for about a year on another server.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: Well my real life name is Justin, I'm male, use to play tekkit a lot but then stopped for awhile due to lack of updates and etc, i find playing with others and working together to build some giant factory or something or the sort is great fun, providing others with stuff and keeping the server cheerful, there isn't really much i can say though.

1. In game Name: Fearslicer99
  2. Age: 13
  3. Location: Colorado Springs,Co
  4. Minecraft Experience: Played the beta of tekkit and have started to play big dig and very familiar with vanilla
  5. Why i wanna play on your server is because me and my brother play big dig servers together and i wanna soon play with him on this Tekkit server and help him
  6. No, iv'e never been banned to my Knowledge by any sever

Is Atomic Science up and fully functional on this server? I know the mod is in this version of Tekkit, but as I recall the uranium ore required to actually do anything with it is disabled by default. Has anyone found the ore and actually setup an energy source? Or should I just focus on Magmatic Engines instead?

Is Atomic Science up and fully functional on this server? I know the mod is in this version of Tekkit, but as I recall the uranium ore required to actually do anything with it is disabled by default. Has anyone found the ore and actually setup an energy source? Or should I just focus on Magmatic Engines instead?

I have no idea. The only suggestion I can give would be to go mining for a hour and see if you find some.. If not then use Magmatics or another energy source.

If its a config issue (and has the option for retro-generation) I'll take a look and fix it the next time the server needs a restart/crashes.

Likewise if you find something that you think should work and doesnt, either /mail me in game or PM me here with it and I'll add it to the list of cfg tweaks.

Am I the only one having all kinds of trouble getting on the server lately? For several minutes at a time the server shows up as unavailable on the server list with a 'communication error'. When that goes away I'm not able to connect because it says the authentication server is unavailable (The auth server seems fine everywhere else). The one time I got past that I crashed with a tick update error, followed by another crash with a gui display error or something.

Edit: The communications error seems to have to do with only being able to ping for server status every so often, so that's one down.

I know this is non minecraft related but, if by chance any of you guys are going to be at pax prime I would love to meet up at some point. Let me know :D

Unlike all you North westerners I live on the opposite side of the US rofl

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons