[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name: 1mwb
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: Nope, I hardly ever play on servers anymore.
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've made tons of buildings and structures. I've actually made tons of servers before and i'm pretty tech advanced. I know almost everything about minecraft up to 1.6.2.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I have been playing minecraft almost since it released. I love the game and i love to build. I even collect building block sets just so i can build. One day i might become an architect or create a game of my own. I would love to play on this server w/ probably many creative players, to get more of an experience with building. Thanks for your time.

Is anyone running redstone repeaters? If so it's causing a RAWR NULL error this is what I found on it:

Found the problem, was a vanilla redstone circuit causing the spamming messages. Still unsure why it was causing them but it came from a line of redstone repeaters that I was using as a timer to automatically pour metal out of my tinkers' construct smelter. The problem appears to exclusively be from redstone repeaters interacting with the tinkers' construct seared faucet

Server is back up

--

Well it was, the error being thrown is redstone circuitry. We need to find out who is using it and where. The server keeps crashing from the STDOUT RAWR NULL, which is redstone stuff.

--

Specifically it's a conduit. A conduit is crashing the server.

--

Location is 2531,106,2356 and i think it's in the nether

Hey all! I'm trying to get on to the server (may need to refresh directly). I'm not getting connected to server. Would this new Minecraft update make the difference? I am getting this notice when trying to log on, which says, "Error retrieving information for selected pack: Big Dig." I am lost! DX Anyone's help would be wonderful!

ps- Good news, if anyone's interested! I am officially enlisted in the US Air Force since 20 June 2013. Today I attended the Student Flight program they have here at the base. Similar to normal, on weekend once a month type drills that takes place in the National Guard. So happy! :D

Hey all! I'm trying to get on to the server (may need to refresh directly). I'm not getting connected to server. Would this new Minecraft update make the difference? I am getting this notice when trying to log on, which says, "Error retrieving information for selected pack: Big Dig." I am lost! DX Anyone's help would be wonderful!

ps- Good news, if anyone's interested! I am officially enlisted in the US Air Force since 20 June 2013. Today I attended the Student Flight program they have here at the base. Similar to normal, on weekend once a month type drills that takes place in the National Guard. So happy! :D

Once you leave for basic I am going to send Uber a lifetime supply of Oreos.

• In game name - RagingBearFish
  • Age - 20
  • Location - US/CST
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? - no
  • Minecraft experience to date - Since early alpha
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server - Just shutdown my servers I used to run, got to stressful with crashes and money, also with 3rd year of uni coming up figured I didn't need to deal with it, I've ran servers since Alpha on and off. About me? I'm 20, go to college for business management. I do keto and bodyweight training. I play guitar and piano. I also game a lot. I'm looking for somewhere where there isn't a ton of players, but not only 2 players on. Big Dig seems like it's something I can play and not get bored with. I guess a con about me is I get impatient pretty quick.

Server is back up

--

Well it was, the error being thrown is redstone circuitry. We need to find out who is using it and where. The server keeps crashing from the STDOUT RAWR NULL, which is redstone stuff.

--

--

Download your map, download MCedit, edit the map and remove the problematic entity, reupload map to server.

• In game name, snake668
  • Age,18
  • Location,England
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? yes, i have been banned from one server for being rude. As stated here-http://mcbouncer.com/user/snake668/bansFor
  • Minecraft experience to date, I have played on a lot of servers , from all different servers. i build crazy things
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server.
  • I would like to join this server because it is whitelisted/greylisted which i like as then i will not get griefed etc. I have played on my servers but whitelisted servers are the best i like, i would like to join your server as it looks good :). Thanks snake

Hey guys,

I'm back in Ohio. I'm uhh, not gonna be able to take care of anything for a bit. I'm really out of sorts right now. Trying the straighten things out. Been really depressed for the last couple days and really don't have any patience to deal with issues on the server. The Steam Summer sale started on the 11th so I've got some new games to take my mind off things for a bit. Which is good. But yeah... I'm just gonna take a break from Minecraft for a bit. If the server ever gets back up and stable I may pop in to turn some of the things off in my base.. Not sure how long it'll take a DSU to fill with blaze rod's/powder but don't wanna risk it. I'll see you guys when things settle down for me a bit.

Server is back up

--

--

--

an energy conduit? that sux, wonder if someone has a loop or is using a mekanism pump.

so yes im alive :P been busy with military training for the past weeks and whatnot. ill be done on tue, thank goodess. ive not been on in awhile because of these very server destroying glitches. ill probably be back on when the next update rolls round to see if any of it is fixed, but until then, i find it useless to play as i cant even use the mod i wanted to use this go around :P i do plan on coming back, i enjoy the people on the server :D

*bro fist*

• In game name: sliver01

• Are you currently banned from any servers?:No, I have never been banned from any servers, and I tend to stay out of trouble.

• Minecraft experience to date:Iv'e played on many servers in Minecraft, and many modpacks servers also. None have ever complained about my age because I am an acceptional builder and have experiene with the different available modpacks.

• A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I'm very mature for my age and I have been told so by many people in-game and Irl. I like to help people if they are struggling and if someone wants to be friends and team together I come with open arms. People always say things to me like: Oh you're a great builder and you have a wide and open imagination, you should become an engineer some day. I'm always friendly to people the first time I meet them, but afterwards I treat them in the same way they treat me. That is is just a sample of what I'm like and I hope you accept this to find out more about me. :)

an energy conduit? that sux, wonder if someone has a loop or is using a mekanism pump.

so yes im alive :P been busy with military training for the past weeks and whatnot. ill be done on tue, thank goodess. ive not been on in awhile because of these very server destroying glitches. ill probably be back on when the next update rolls round to see if any of it is fixed, but until then, i find it useless to play as i cant even use the mod i wanted to use this go around :P i do plan on coming back, i enjoy the people on the server :D

*bro fist*

By people he means me of course.

• In game name: alexijo
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?no, i don't think so.
  • Minecraft experience to date: I played allot of modpacks, i understand the mods and i've been playing mc since beta 1.7.3
  • I want to join the server because i think this server has a good community, hopefully not/less lag and i like being part of a community

I've been taking a look at the world from the server on my system and I've found at least one thing so far. The Rawr Null spam happening in the console is due to a redstone signal being applied to a Tinkers Construct Smeltery Faucet, it'll show Rawr null when the smeltery is empty and Rawr net.minecraftforge.liquids.LiquidsStack@xxx when theres a moltren metal to be pored. Nothing bad about it as a it is aside from the spam, its just some debug code left in my mistake I'm sure. However if you have a redstone signal applied to a faucet iId suggest not doing that just so we don't get spammed with things so its easier to see the bad stuff.

(The redstone signal is being given at exactly 14 second intervals, or every 280 ticks if the server is running well)

I'm going to be looking through the nether for what Tab found earlier.. I'm not able to recreate it on my server yet so it may take some time. Like wise I'll be running the nether trough world edit to try to fix some of the lag caused by moving lava. If you have a lava pump in the nether I'd really like it if you switched over to My system, it produces enough lava to run 30 magmatic engines at a surplus and if properly built and throttled will produce more power then it'll consume to make that power.. So its a perpetual energy machine of the first class..

I'll update y'all on when/if the server will be up again.

The issue with the conduit is actually a liquiduct in Irish's base.. Not sure whats causing it since I still have no idea what causes Ticking Tile Entity errors.. Its a one off crash tho so I don't have to remove anything to start the server back up. Anyway I'm uploading the world file to my cloud storage to get it back on the server.. I'll post again when I have a time frame on when the server will be up again.

Edit* We're looking at 3-4 hours before the upload finishes and another hour before its on the rig and the server is up.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons