[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

I've already gotten clone back to spawn (Even saved his inventory) so ill get you next.

The server will be up in about an hour, I still need to check a few more things. And no. Clone isn't directly responsible for the crash. No one is. It was an error in a mod that crashed it, nothing anyone could have known or intended.

I've already gotten clone back to spawn (Even saved his inventory) so ill get you next.

The server will be up in about an hour, I still need to check a few more things. And no. Clone isn't directly responsible for the crash. No one is. It was an error in a mod that crashed it, nothing anyone could have known or intended.

you mean galacticraft?

No, the specific mod was Natura, the specific error (both times) involved it calling getGrowthRate() on a null object. I'm asking to stay off the moon to limit the variables in tracking down problems. Each dimension is separate and when an error is thrown without exact details I have to search each one by hand. That takes a long time in one world let alone the 3 active ones we have already (Overworld, Nether, Mining age 2).

Sidenote I've deleted the old Mining age as I said I would 2 days ago. If you havn't already get a new book from spawn and destroy your old ones. If you use one going to Mining age and not Mining Age 2 you'll crash and I'll have to reset your player file.

Also The server is back up.

No, the specific mod was Natura, the specific error (both times) involved it calling getGrowthRate() on a null object. I'm asking to stay off the moon to limit the variables in tracking down problems. Each dimension is separate and when an error is thrown without exact details I have to search each one by hand. That takes a long time in one world let alone the 3 active ones we have already (Overworld, Nether, Mining age 2).

Sidenote I've deleted the old Mining age as I said I would 2 days ago. If you havn't already get a new book from spawn and destroy your old ones. If you use one going to Mining age and not Mining Age 2 you'll crash and I'll have to reset your player file.

Also The server is back up.

so wait, what can't we use if we don't want to crash?

The old mining age books. I doubt there are any any more but if there are when you hold them or right click them they'll say "Mining Age" instead of "Mining age 2" don't use those use only ones that say "Mining Age 2"

Please explain further. I am neither online nor do I have a project table.. Also I just restarted the server so I highly doubt its lag.

items dont show up when the recipe is right and it seems to lag when you back out of the crafting table and back in when your item doesnt show up. Its like there is a delay between the table recognizing the item is ready to be crafted

IGN: CHUPES231223

Minecraft Experience: Minecraft since alpha, tekkit for probably a year and a half.

Reason for Joining: Im looking for a server thats not going to die after i spend alot of time on it. I have been greifed on two other servers already, Im looking for a change.

GOOD NEWS, WE'RE MOVING TO 1.3.13!

The server will be goinng down today at 8PM EST to transfer the world over to 1.3.13. No sense waiting for a recommended build when we've been having such trouble.

Server Move FAQ:

• Will the world be reset?

No, the transfer will only require the deletion of the Mining age. So pull your quarries out until after the move.

• Will we lose our items?

No, player data will not have to be erased.

• How long will it take?

Depending on download speeds and unforeseen problems it could take upwards of 3 hours. However I expect it to take no more then one.

• Will ForgeEssentails still work?

Yes.

• Will this fix the crashes/problems with certain mods?

Possibly. It will fix the Chocobo spawning bug. as far as the other problems we've had (MultiBlock Farms, the Moon, ect.) we can only wait and see.

INFO Again

Server Move starts at 8PM EST today. The server will be down and any time its up will most likely be for testing. Please refrain from joining until I have posted back here saying the server is back up.

Thanks for being patient with the crashes and I hope to see a much more stable server after this.

GOOD NEWS, WE'RE MOVING TO 1.3.13!

The server will be going down today at 8PM EST

I read that with Professor Farnswotrh's voice xD

Also you suck :( I get home off work at 8:30! lol Oh well hopefully it'll be back up by 9. If not I'll cheat on you all with Hexxit, WHICH is freaking awesome....single player can actually keep me on my toes and entertained oO

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons