[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Toxic is not on the server, the server went down throwing the UE Error, and it WASN'T caused by Toxic, however I would like you to refrain from talking about toxic here as your actions aren't associated with the server, and I don't want people misunderstanding.

alright but you must know that he purged my bug if he does try again i can no longer stop him

alright but you must know that he purged my bug if he does try again i can no longer stop him

He can purge your "bug" all he wish's. If I actually believed you have the technical ability to plant a RAT in another members (even ex members) computer I'd ban you right now simply because 1. Its illegal, 2. We do not condone such things and finally 3. its a crappy thing to do to anyone. I am not worried about a "dos" attack, or any thing else and I'm quite sure Ks isn't either.

Now drop it.

Server is up again, for now.. 1.3.9 is really fracking buggy and I'll be praising the lords of Minecraftia when they release a new recommended build.

He can purge your "bug" all he wish's. If I actually believed you have the technical ability to plant a RAT in another members (even ex members) computer I'd ban you right now simply because 1. Its illegal, 2. We do not condone such things and finally 3. its a crappy thing to do to anyone. I am not worried about a "dos" attack, or any thing else and I'm quite sure Ks isn't either.

Now drop it.

Server is up again, for now.. 1.3.9 is really fracking buggy and I'll be praising the lords of Minecraftia when they release a new recommended build.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6T3y_W3Be4Zc2-4a_yG9

IGN: fatboyrunning

Currently banned from any server?: No

Minecraft experience: Good know lots about the mods but still learning about new things offered by Big Di

Why do u want to play on this server: I would love to be added as i am hoping to be involved in a large community of kind friendly people

IGN: joeyzeki

Are you banned from any servers: No

Minecraft experience: Excellent, love all the mods and would like to continue to :)

Why do you want to be on the server: I have loved previous big dig servers but unfortunately many have shut down so I would like to continue my big dig experience on your server and create some epic stuff.

For those of you who were on with me this morning, I made it to work okay, just if any of you were worried (prolly not) but still wanted to let you guys know!

As for the server, I'm not sure. What happened when it went down/what was the message?

For those of you who were on with me this morning, I made it to work okay, just if any of you were worried (prolly not) but still wanted to let you guys know!

As for the server, I'm not sure. What happened when it went down/what was the message?

time out thats it me and crowley just got to the moon he was complaining of texture issues and it just timed out

• In game name: josh48484848 and Drangon_Buster
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Drangon_Buster has been accidentally been banned once but was immediately unbanned.
  • Minecraft experience to date: 2008
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: Me and josh like Big Dig and we have been trying to find a good server which is peaceful and doesn't have griefers who screw everything up. This seems like a great server and we'd like to play.

time out thats it me and crowley just got to the moon he was complaining of texture issues and it just timed out

It may have been the generation of the moon that crashed the serer. It's only speculation but its just like when Tubby made the mining age and the server freaked out while generating it.

It may have been the generation of the moon that crashed the serer. It's only speculation but its just like when Tubby made the mining age and the server freaked out while generating it.
i can see that causing it

not neccesarily complaining i was wondering why everything was completly white on the moon there werent even any outlines
Texture issues :P

i think it died again i dont know what happened the moon is loaded so i dont think that it is causing it

i think u did it again and cause of u i can`t play:(( f**k ... i don`t get it .... way can`t some people play normal??? are u some sort of game tester and your goal is to find bugs on the server....??? can`t u do it when i`m not on???

P.S. i`m so MAD!!!

i think u did it again and cause of u i can`t play:(( fuck ... i don`t get it .... way can`t some people play normal??? are u some sort of game tester and your goal is to find bugs on the server....??? can`t u do it when i`m not on???

Do not pin this on me we do not know what was happening with the server it had been working fine for the entire time i was on. And no i dont find all of the bugs yes everyone finds them but you cannot blame everything on one person it takes a whole group of people to find the bugs and be glad that people are now rather than later so we know what not to do. So dont go blaming and getting upset when someone finds a bug think of it as making the server better by preventing it from ever happening again.

PS. Your not playing normal either so get over it

i think it died again i dont know what happened the moon is loaded so i dont think that it is causing it

when i`m gona finish my base and get all things up and running i`m gona build a big nuclear rocket and sent it your way... and that hope will crush the server so u will not be eable to connect =)))))))

when i`m gona finish my base and get all things up and running i`m gona build a big nuclear rocket and sent it your way... and that hope will crush the server so u will not be eable to connect =)))))))

For Christ sakes its not my god damn fault and that just reinforces at you dont care sending a nuclear bomb is saying "i dont fuckin care if i blow someones base up just cause it causes lag so it wont be missed" Your only going to cause lag and problems because you cant get over the fact that you cant get on.

Do not pin this on me we do not know what was happening with the server it had been working fine for the entire time i was on. And no i dont find all of the bugs yes everyone finds them but you cannot blame everything on one person it takes a whole group of people to find the bugs and be glad that people are now rather than later so we know what not to do. So dont go blaming and getting upset when someone finds a bug think of it as making the server better by preventing it from ever happening again.

PS. Your not playing normal either so get over it

Then i pin this on all the guys the crush the server=))

P.S. stop.. i`m not gona kill u... i just a game... i`m just mad cause i can`t play ... and i`m making a big deal out of it... i`m not the tipe of guy that gos crazzy if he can`t play a game...

P.S. 2 I`m still gona build a big nuke whit your name on it:PPP

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons