[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

i didn't steal anything and i i supposedly did evidence n him not me. cause i liked this server

Your friend had ME storage units in his inventory matching the size and contents of the ones that were stolen as well as missing ME network components matching the stolen ones. I'm holding you equally accountable since you were the one who submitted his application. If you don't think that's fair, choose your friends more wisely in the future.

i sort of made those my self and that was my stuff but since in not being let back on in the for see able furture tell them my base is at -295 -833. they can have what they want. i had fun while i was on. its a nice server and that was my friends little bother who stole the stuff. my friend has been at my other friends cottage since thursday

i sort of made those my self and that was my stuff but since in not being let back on in the for see able furture tell them my base is at -295 -833. they can have what they want. i had fun while i was on. its a nice server and that was my friends little bother who stole the stuff. my friend has been at my other friends cottage since thursday

Yes, I'm sure you just happened to have a disassembled ME system in your friend's inventory with discs of the exact same size and content of the stolen ones. And I'm SURE it wasn't actually your friend (and if it REALLY wasn't, then he's a dumbass for letting someone he can't trust have access to his account). You're not "not getting back on for the foreseeable future", you're not getting back on, period.

• In game name Dark
  • Age 11
  • Location. Latvija
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? no
  • Minecraft experience to date. 2010
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server. very good

• In game name Dark
  • Age 11
  • Location. Latvija
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? no
  • Minecraft experience to date. 2010
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server. very good

• In game name. Dark
  • Age. 11
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?no
  • Minecraft experience to date.2010
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server.i love the spawn and i will join u grop

• In game name. Dark
  • Age. 11
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?no
  • Minecraft experience to date.2010
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server.i love the spawn and i will join u grop

dude chill out you only need one applicaton unless he tells you to add more

• In game name:fenix30000
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?:no
  • Minecraft experience to date:i played for 2 years, i love tekkit classic,bigdig and a bit of vannila minecraft
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server:i would like to play on this server becouse i had read that its a very good and mature server, the other reason is that i really whant to extend my ability's and help over people.

• In game name: fenix30000
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: no
  • Minecraft experience to date: i played for 2 years, i love tekkit classic,bigdig and a bit of vanilla minecraft
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: i would like to play on this server becouse i had read that its a very good and mature server, the other reason is that i really whant to extend my ability's and help over people.

xxxSMDxxx, post: 390421, member: 10360"]In game name: xxxSMDxxx

Banned?: No

Minecraft xp:May 2011

Why I wanna join:I know mehtehtrollfacer IRL and he told me about this server. It all being so peacefull(from players) and there are no griefers so I decided to come play with him. And don't worry I'm not a griefer or any bad player.

Why I wanna join:I know mehtehtrollfacer IRL and he told me about this server. It all being so peacefull(from players) and there are no griefers so I decided to come play with him. And don't worry I'm not a griefer or any bad player.

HOLY HELL.. Ok people reading lesson. First page, First Post.

To help keep the community strong, we are fairly strict about who we whitelist. The amount of effort you put into it is directly correlated to your odds of being accepted. You should receive a private message within 24 hours to let you know if you have been accepted or not. We look forward to playing with you!

Notice the bold bit? Means cool your jets.. We DO read the forums and IF you haven't received a private message here (what Technic Forums calls "Conversations") You haven't been white listed and probably wont be. BUT wait 24 hours before you spam our thread over and over and over again.

Also.. Ban Appeals go in Private messages, not our thread.

Thank you.

I'm gonna try again

• In game name:xxxSMDxxx
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?:No I haven't been banned from any servers ever!
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing minecraft since May 2011, tekkit classic since October/November 2011 etc.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server:
  • My real name is Alex. I'm good at strategy games. And I'm really good at building in minecraft and at most of the mods in Big Dig. I've mastered vannilla, tekkit classic and tekkit lite, Now I'm trying to master Big Dig and FTB. Me and mehtehtrollface have been playing a lot of strategies and shooters reacently. We have recently made a youtube channel wich is pretty empty at the moment but I'm sure it will grow eventually.

Hope everyone has had a chance to check it out!

Starting this week I will be accepting screenshots of anything on the map (your creations, landscapes, machines, etc.) 1 image will be choose as photo of the week and be posted on the front page of the website with your name and a brief description. To do this go to the website --> Contact Us --> then submit your photo (or send a PM to me on this).

Check on the site periodically for contests, updates, and news.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons