[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

ohhhh, well I'll just use my backup powersystem then, guess I'll have to look into the hydropower thing :)

sorry for causing you trouble again :(

Don't worry about it, it's not something anyone knew would happen.

You're just the problem child ;) don't worry it's not as bad as the redheaded step child. <3

They have no SOULS!... Lol.. And yeah plenty of people have found bugs with this version so don't feel bad... I consider it a rite of passage to find a bug and crash the server.

They have no SOULS!... Lol.. And yeah plenty of people have found bugs with this version so don't feel bad... I consider it a rite of passage to find a bug and crash the server.

True that found a lot of tekkit bugs from the old server

• In game name:zero5065
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: no
  • Minecraft experience to date: ive been around since minecraft 1.2 and i have a lot of experience with this modpack and most mods in it
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: i would like to join the server because i am looking for a quiet server where to play big dig on without having to worry about pvp or a mass amount of players playing on the server

• In game name: CrazzyWarrior
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No
  • Minecraft experience to date: played off and on for many years. in the last year or so i have gotten into tekkit and FTB type servers more
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I like to play on servers so i can help and get help from others when needed. I am not always playing with others unless it is my roommates, but don't mind helping others if/when i can. Just like to have a place i can play and this does look like a good server. thanks.

Hello everyone,

• In game name: Terane
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No
  • Minecraft experience to date: Long time minecrafter (early-beta). Found Tekkit about six months ago and fell in love with it.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server:I'm CrazzyWarrior's roomate and I've been watching him play for the past hour or so. This particular pack looks interesting and I can't wait to give it a go. Mostly I just really would like to find a stable server to have fun on (experienced too many resets lately)

dangit, there goes my power :( but I'll remove my farm when I get on :)

U shuld use minecraft reloaded farms there are good and u can make good farms out of them... And is not that bad... If u need help whit them i can help u... I'm good at it... (And u can make big farms ) and u can make them fully automated so it will not need your attention...

the server is being weird again and crashing a ton i can barely get on now.

Edit i got on again seems a little better

Edit nope still not working i keep timing out

There is a read-timeout error being thrown, says socket read error. I'll be on for about 5 minutes then it kicks me. I'll look into it.

I'm working to figure out what the hell happened this time, but I'm gonna have to leave for work pretty soon. Was anybody doing anything resource intensive last night/ this morning after I got off?

only got my fusion reactor up and running, and had my AE system get to work on the necessary parts for a 58x58 LHC

Also, I just logged in for a sec, and once again, the system we set up to let us know when the fusion reactor is low on fuel, is gone again

only got my fusion reactor up and running, and had my AE system get to work on the necessary parts for a 58x58 LHC

Also, I just logged in for a sec, and once again, the system we set up to let us know when the fusion reactor is low on fuel, is gone again

I'm aware of that, I'm testing different backups to see if I can find where the problem is. Also, how big is your AE autocrafter? That might have something to do with it, it can eat up some serious CPU time.

I wonder.....could my optifine making massive chunks load do that? I was on last night but I got off at like 10-ish and there weren't any issues then...But i don't think it was that

I wonder.....could my optifine making massive chunks load do that? I was on last night but I got off at like 10-ish and there weren't any issues then...But i don't think it was that

No, Optifine is clientside, it wouldn't be doing this.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons