[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

In game name: Kiffling

Minecraft experience to date: Minecraft since first Beta, Tekkit for about a year or two, Bigdig for about a month.

Why do you want to play on our server? Im looking for a small server where I can build my factories and creations with no grief and mature players.

username: epicness21

Minecraft Experience to date: 2 years with high amounts of vanilla, big dig, volts, tekkit galactic, tekkit classic, and feed the beast ultimate, ftb direwolf20, ftb mindcrack pack.

Ever Banned?: yeah, once, but that was because of a conflict with some immature admins so that banned me saying "dont be a fu**ing douche.

Why this server?: a common question among whitelist servers, so there's always the common answer. I need a decent server to play on because all of the other ones for big dig just royally suck. I also think i would be ideal for the staff position in the future because of lots of experience. i wouldn't be a warlord like others and launch missiles at everybody... but rather help people by giving small supplies but nothing major like a nuclear reactor or something. i can also help people with their builds if they want some. i can see this is a very good server with a 257 ms. ping from where i live. i like this server and i hope you will allow me in!

• In game name:robert2776
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: no and i own 2 but both are not on at this moment in time.
  • Minecraft experience to date:playing for 3 years and have also played ftb and tekkit for about a year
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server:i enjoy communities and have been looking for a server that is whitelisted so no greifers and that is a free build. It is fun hosting a server but I prefer playing on other server. I also enjoy trading with people and just having fun on a whitelisted server

• In game name- withiinthesimple
  • Age-18
  • Location- Michigan, United States
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No
  • Minecraft experience to date- I'v played minecraft for the last 3 years.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server-I am looking for a good server one that is white listed preferably. One with friendly staff and a good community. I think i would make a great part of your server.

IGN: Mastaaa

Bans: None (that I know of)

Experience: Playing since Beta 1.3 (2 years)

Bio: I'm an avid Minecraft (and League of Legends) player that prefers playing with others to trying to survive alone. I'm innovative, humorous and willing to help whenever I can. I'm fairly new to Big Dig, but i have experience with AMCO, Tekkit Classic and Voltz.

Just a suggestion to those that might be considering joining, telling me how you'd be good for a staff position is NOT a good way to get accepted.

if anything it should tell you that they can get bossy and rude honestly. Just look at the server FEARPVP

IGN: mattgurney1213

Currently Banned: NO

Minecraft Experience: Since late alpha-early beta

paragraph: I Love minecraft and love modpacks even more; I would like to play on this server because it looks free of greifers (finally!) and it has rules that aren't too strict

I'm attempting to log on, but I receive a report saying that I have mismatched ID's for mods; what is this madness?

Is your version set to 1.3.9? If so, try deleting the Big Dig sub folder in the launcher files and let it redownload.

• In game name:
    DangerousPirate

• Are you currently banned from any servers?:
    No, I have been playing this game since the early beta and have not been banned yet.

• Minecraft experience to date:
    May of 2011.

• A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server:

• Just like in real life I prefer to live in a nice neighborhood and meet nice people who will not vandalize my property
    :)
    , and hopefully things will turn out great on this server. I have also been on many servers prior to noticing this one where they did not stay on for long. After looking through this form of 96 pages I know that this server will continue running in the distance future. Most important my friend recommended me to this server and I would like to have some Big Dig party time with him and then some.

In game name: LucentGlow

Are you currently banned from any servers?: No, none that I am aware of.

Minecraft experience to date: This month marks a year of playing Minecraft.

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server:

I'm a bored student who has recently discovered the Big Dig modpack, and was recommended this server by a friend of mine, clinecolin. I like that there's few rules. I also like that players are encouraged to be respectful of other's builds and to keep the server pretty. It's pretty rare for me to find servers that care about keeping the server aesthetically appealing.

• In game name pkken
  • Age 14
  • Location United States
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? never been banned
  • Minecraft experience to date: I know a lot about build craft, thermal expansion, mekanism and more.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I want to try out the new mods and what they do because big dig lost some cool mods but they gained some as well and I want to play with other people in the safety of not having to worry about pvp or grief.

• In game name:moneyman105
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?:No
  • Minecraft experience to date:Since Minecraft Alpha and since Tekkit has came out
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server:I would like to play on your server because I am looking for a 24/7 server that allows me to play with no rude or bad behavior good admins, and no lag.I want to have fun and play Big Dig with no one annoying me.I really hope you accept me onto your server.

My laucher says that I'm not whitelisted on server. I find it quite difficoult to understand. Can someone explain to me what's going on?

I don't see your name on the whitelist for the 1.2.2 server or on the whitelist for the old Tekkit Classic server, so if you applied before, it probably wasn't accepted.

It says I am not white-listed on the server

You should receive a private message within 24 hours to let you know if you have been accepted or not.

oh yes I did, I was whitelisted have build on the big dig server 1.4.7.

I was having a lot of trouble with end of stream bug (you can check it in this topic about page 70)

Did you ever get a private message saying that you were accepted? Because I can't find one that says you were, and as I said before, I don't see you on ANY of the whitelists for our servers.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons