[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

I am sooo sorry you have no idea how sorry I am I will fix this and I will find another stronghold. I am not going to jump the gun or deny what I did was wrong I don't care what you do I fully abide by whatever your decision is and will not complain. Again I am really sorry

I am sooo sorry you have no idea how sorry I am I will fix this and I will find another stronghold. I am not going to jump the gun or deny what I did was wrong I don't care what you do I fully abide by whatever your decision is and will not complain. Again I am really sorry

Lol, don't worry about it, it's really not a big deal. We can always reset the end if people want to kill the dragon again.

I feel like I missed something important. :(

Okay so. I have the Bee breeding chart but I don't know how to upload it, or even if I can upload it to here because it in spread sheet format

So I guess just email me if you need the chat of EVERY BRANCH and EVERY BEE and what every bee produces. My email is [email protected]

Okay so. I have the Bee breeding chart but I don't know how to upload it, or even if I can upload it to here because it in spread sheet format

So I guess just email me if you need the chat of EVERY BRANCH and EVERY BEE and what every bee produces. My email is [email protected]

Nice work! I don't like bee's. But I'd definitely be interested in the same sort of chart for Tree's...

Anyone have trouble booting up the client? I got asked to patch on the launcher and patched but now the client wont boot and before you asked I have deleted all the client files and done a clean install and still teh same problem persists.

Edit: Fixed it, disregard.

sorry guys :S didnt mean to break the server didnt know minechem doesnt like automation

If your using the chemical decompose (or whatever it is) stacking Hoppers works fine, though I've only tested this on cobblestone..

In game name: Mijauom

Are you currently banned from any servers? No, I follow the rules of my servers. There really isn't an excuse for causing trouble.

Minecraft experience to date: Tons. I've played extensively into IC, IC2, RedPower and BuildCraft. essentially if it was in either Voltz or Tekkit I have played a ton of it.

Why do you want to play on our server? I've been looking for a small server lately. and stumbles across big dig. I like the idea of keeping the server beautiful and putting work into more than just your machines but your structures.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons