[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Some reason, I keep getting this image below every time I try to log on to the server. :-(

Any way to fix it?

Username: CodeShort

r0iySqX.png

try reinstalling java. also, if you have a 64 bit os, reinstall the 64 bit version as well as the 32 bit, do manual installs on both of them. thats what fixed it for me.

try reinstalling java. also, if you have a 64 bit os, reinstall the 64 bit version as well as the 32 bit, do manual installs on both of them. thats what fixed it for me.

That's strictly a server issue, not him

Oi, on teh subject Big Dig server....is there anyone else who runs linux and can't get one the server? It's been forever since I've been on a server related to Resilence, so I would like to know...because I'm bored and I'm kinda tired of the monument nearby my home.

In game name : Lucy_anne2012

Minecraft experience to date,

I have built many automated farms and sorting systems using various mods though i specialize in RP .

I have also built and maintained a large Arcology complex which was a fully enclosed enviroment accesable by stargate only , which provided free power provided by mark V reactors with breeders and ice coolant systems ( i upgraded from my older water filter coolant system ) .

It also provided free machinery , automated food , wood , and rubber farms .

It had at the last count before the server closed down 18 residents .

I have extensive knowledge of tekkit and minecraft though i am not a big fan of EE or Buildcraft .

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server .

I feel as an experienced tekkit player i have a lot to offer any server and this 1 at a quick glance seems to be the sort of community i would enjoy being a part of .

Until i can actually join the server and experience it myself though i would find it hard to answer this question in a suitable way .

Hugs ,

Lucy xox

I have perfected my my "variable power up and down" switch in my SSP world. Ready to implement it in the server. Totally overkill and unnecessary but quite awesome to see it function.

It's use you say? Well, glad you asked!!! By pressing the "increase" button, more RedPower Engines will turn on. More RedPower Engines = more MJ being created and stored in a cube. The cube is then used to power items. Since not all machines will be used at once but sometimes will, I can speed up or slow down creation of Redstone MJ.

The Red Power engines will be powered through solar and wind turbines a long with a massive bank of Bat boxes!

Not really practical or efficient, but a good way to dump RedPower Blutricity at any rate you want.

Can't wait to show ya'll!!! Tubby, I know you'll like it.

I have perfected my my "variable power up and down" switch in my SSP world. Ready to implement it in the server. Totally overkill and unnecessary but quite awesome to see it function.

It's use you say? Well, glad you asked!!! By pressing the "increase" button, more RedPower Engines will turn on. More RedPower Engines = more MJ being created and stored in a cube. The cube is then used to power items. Since not all machines will be used at once but sometimes will, I can speed up or slow down creation of Redstone MJ.

The Red Power engines will be powered through solar and wind turbines a long with a massive bank of Bat boxes!

Not really practical or efficient, but a good way to dump RedPower Blutricity at any rate you want.

LOL I just perfected my steam power nothing fancy like that but it can produce 500MJ per tick and is bloody effieciant too

Server is still down, KS7 has been missing for close to 2 weeks now. :(

Missing implies wrong doing and/or bodly damage. Honestly I think he's just busy, he was graduating soon and if he lived on campus he'll be moving. Hopefully he's just incommunicado.

Heh looking forward to seeing it in action. I've been thinking about centralizing my power production and storage. Sticking to MJ as a central power unit and using converters for EU.

Side note, anyone have any idea what brought the server down this time? Someone mucking with Mystcraft again?

Missing implies wrong doing and/or bodly damage. Honestly I think he's just busy, he was graduating soon and if he lived on campus he'll be moving. Hopefully he's just incommunicado.

miss·ing adjective

1. lacking, absent, or not found

No wrong doing or bodily harm, just not here. -_-

I miss him, I feel naked without his presence.

tub what brought the server down was just the lag it gets after being on for 3-4 days. ive seen it before on my server when all the allocated memory is used up, it then starts lagging at even intervals, getting worse and worse, until the server finally crashes. server was overloaded probly just due to prolonged operation without restart (cache clear). me tar and a few others were on when it happened.

tub what brought the server down was just the lag it gets after being on for 3-4 days. ive seen it before on my server when all the allocated memory is used up, it then starts lagging at even intervals, getting worse and worse, until the server finally crashes. server was overloaded probly just due to prolonged operation without restart (cache clear). me tar and a few others were on when it happened.

Uber broke it!

miss·ing adjective

1. lacking, absent, or not found

No wrong doing or bodily harm, just not here. -_-

I miss him, I feel naked without his presence.

I feel naked without The Big Dig...Ks just supplies the clothes >> hahaha So I've been playing game dev tycoon, AMAZING game btw

I feel naked without The Big Dig...Ks just supplies the clothes >> hahaha So I've been playing game dev tycoon, AMAZING game btw

Game Dev Tycoon is great. If you pirate the game it makes you lose money to pirates in game.

Uber broke it!

fortunately enough for me i didnt break it :P and tub i figured something out just by messing with stuff on one of my other worlds. when trying to craft 64k storage disks with applied energistics, you remember how it would stick and not craft it? remove the crafting monitor (not the crafting terminal) and it works just fine. an annoying bug for sure :S

fortunately enough for me i didnt break it :P and tub i figured something out just by messing with stuff on one of my other worlds. when trying to craft 64k storage disks with applied energistics, you remember how it would stick and not craft it? remove the crafting monitor (not the crafting terminal) and it works just fine. an annoying bug for sure :S

So, remove it like completely? Or can I set up a bit of Dark Cable to separate it from the network?

I'm back, and I'm alive. I'll update this post with details and such as soon as I get the server(s) back up.

I'm transferring the Big Dig files to the main server rig, so I'll update this while that's copying. So, I've been pretty busy lately and I was out of town for a few days. Graduation/ finals/ grad parties/ lost a close friend, so it's been a little hectic.

I'll have the Big Dig server back up first, and I'll sit down tonight and start adding setting up most of the plugins and permissions (since I was originally gonna do it 2 weeks ago).

I'm back, and I'm alive. I'll update this post with details and such as soon as I get the server(s) back up.

Our lord and savior has returned! Hurray!

P.S. Ive been occupying my server downtime with Neverwinter, the new D&D MMO that is in open beta right now. Free to download and play and its pretty cool!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons