[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Is anyone else crashing the secound they join the Big Dig server I was on it then icrashed and i cant seem to geet back on.

reset your pack, it helped me when I had that issue

ANd reset Uber and my location. I;m going through big dig with drawl here!

The only person who can do that is KS. If we could coordinate I could try to teleport you out of the area before it has a chance to load. But I'd need to know exactly when you're gonna log in.

So i have tryied setting it to the latest update and i have reset it but im getting an java error

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000000000000, pid=4104, tid=4968 And thats the error thing

Erm try re-installing Java. And make sure you're running the launcher as Administrator if you're using windows.

And if that doesn't help try re-installing the launcher... I noticed mine automatically updated.

I f'in hate java i just updated the thing now it crashes will i ever catch a break. So back to reinstalling it and trying to find out what is wrong.

Try what Kurt did, Uninstall Java and install the newest, I think Version 7 Update 21, Good luck.

well tub i think i might take you up on your tp offer. i probly wont be able to get on all this weekend, im at drill (ARNG) im just writng this as a split second thing, i need to hurry and get to bed to get up again tommorow around 5:30 or so. ill see about getting on the mumble server thing and coordinating it with you. cheers

edit: i had my brother Roonstarprime delete the bad teleport book so it claims no more unsuspecting victims >.> dunno if that will reset our location or not :S

well tub i think i might take you up on your tp offer. i probly wont be able to get on all this weekend, im at drill (ARNG) im just writng this as a split second thing, i need to hurry and get to bet to get up again tommorow around 5:30 or so. ill see about getting on the mumble server thing and coordinating it with you. cheers

It'd be easier to contact me via Steam or Skype as my headset is currently on my workbench waiting for me to solder its speakers again.

Steam: rebel65851

kewl sounds good, ill probly try contacting you on monday then

Kay, honestly I'm pretty sure Ks will have it worked out by then. He seems more active on weekends. If not, we'll try it out.

As I've said just add me on Steam or Skype (if skype say so.. I barely log in there.) and I'll do my best to /tp you out before anything happens.

Steam: rebel65851

Are you sure thats the right steam name, nothing comes up when searching that. Tried capitalizing the R, tried spacing between rebel and the number. Nothing worked.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons