[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

• In game name: AeroMechanic
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: No.
  • Minecraft experience to date: Verily experienced with Classical Tekkit.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: Well after what seems to be a year of retirement, I am back and ready for some more Tekkit. Previously I was on a white list server back in the old day of just Classic Tekkit. I became a mod after a month of supporting and cherishing the server, but unfortunately we switched to FTB and after I just flat out quit. But now I seek a dedicated classic server. As previously stated I am quite the savant of tekkit. But more importantly I am a very experienced builder. And of course I would love to join this server because the typical under 18 childish servers just don't cut it for me. As for what I would contribute to the server, I would be honored to take part in any group projects that involve architecture. And obviously griefing does not come to mind as I respect the integrity of following set rules, and I respect the hard work of other players. I really hope you have room for one more in your server and I really hope to be an asset to anything that needs to be done. Thank you for reading my application. ~AeroMechanic

Ive not been on for a few weeks but im still getting "cannot reach server" for the Big Dig. Have i got the wrong IP address or has the server been moved over to the other computer?

The IP should still be the same (96.235.36.55:25515). If you get the "Could Not Verify Username" error just keep trying.. That's mojang being wonky.

In game name- hutson002

Age- 19

Location- New Mexico, U.S.A.

Are you currently banned from any servers?- No, I am one of the very few guys who actually wants to play the game right and not grieffing all the time. Plus I couldn't find a fun mature server.

Minecraft Experience- Iv'e played since about the beginning of 1.6.3 / end of beta 1.6.

I would like to be part of your server because I would like to play on a server where you can trust your neighbor. Where you can exit out of the game and not have to worry about your stuff. And play with mature people, not 10 year olds. And if you would allow me to join that would be great.

Thank you.

SO, I know it has been a terribly long time, but now I can't even connect to the server. Like, I have the right IP and port number, but the connection is so low it just hits end of stream.

The server most everyone is using now is the Big Dig mod pack and the server IP is 96.235.36.55:25515. Try that :)

SO, I know it has been a terribly long time, but now I can't even connect to the server. Like, I have the right IP and port number, but the connection is so low it just hits end of stream.

Man Tayter, it's been ages! Hurry up and get on the server(big dig)!

I keep getting an end of stream error every time i try to log in then it shows the server as being down for 5-10 mins

Anybody able to help me pretty please ? xx

That's actually a mojang error, everyone has been getting them and I hope mojang fixes it soon, the end of stream/failed usernam is all Mojang's error. Keep trying and you'll get in eventually

I've read that "end of stream" error might have been caused by using fireworks or just holding a firework when server crashes.

Deleting players items form inventory might "unbug" server. Item loss might be a bid deal though.

Ok so for the past 2 hours or so ive been searching for the reason why my client crashed when i accessed my applied energistics system. i have found the cause. a stack of "unnamed" or "unknown" whatever its called was in it... unfortunately now that its out, it crashes my client (its in my toolbar) every time i log in. so if someone could kindly delete it from my toolbar that would be awesome. thanks :).

EDIT: never mind i just spammed 1 when i logged in to switch to my power tool and all is well, i was able to drop it and burn it.... dunno how they were generated anyway, very odd.

abtwinz

i'm 15 years old.

i'm from Friesland, located in holland

i'm not banned, but the server i was in kept giving me a connection lost message, so i quit with the server.

since mid 2011, i got myself minecraft and 5 months later i started doing tekkit, i'm pretty good at both vanilla and tekkit.

well, this server looked like a nice one to start again, and i am certain people in this server are nice to each other, and i don't like open servers as that they get crowded and start lagging.

In game name: 2ndLtTheRussian

Minecraft experience to date: Been playing tekkit for about 7 or 8 months and minecraft for 1 or 1 1/2 year

Why do you want to play on our server? Because i hate other servers that when you build something great someone just comes along and blows it up and hoping that it doesn't happen here

Tubby,

Looks like some more "Unknown?" Blocks are looping in a RedPower Sorting system... I am reviewing the CrashReport to confirm. Not sure how to fix at this time, but "Google" is my friend :).

well mil, i can say this, to get rid of unkown blocks get it into your inventory, but dont select them in the hotbar. open up inventory and drop them, and torch them with flint & steel. thats what i did. if they get stuck in a applied energistics system it will crash the client when you access the terminal, however there is a way to get rid of it.

if you open each disk drive in an me chest, you can find out where the unkown are, and take out and destroy them. this information is for future refrence and is a result of a couple hours spent experimenting with removal and disposal of said objects :P. hope this helps anybody who experiences the same.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons