[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

Unfortunately I don't think its possible to move your location without you online w/o world edit or a 3rd party program, That would require KS. Hopefully you'll be either safe, or at spawn/your bed when you can get on.

Delete the player file from the server, Everything in the players inventory will be gone and player will reappear at spawn as if they have never logged in before, but as yous aid that is something KS has to do. I also need this as I am in the same limbo world as Uber, I am afraid if i try and log in again the server will crash.

Edit: By player file i mean the .dat file

its trying to log on that broke the server again tub lol, so yeh i cant get on or it will go down. to be honest i dont mind loosing what i have in my char inventory. it will require some effort to get back. Not sure why the age broke the server :S but that is the last time i experiment with mystcraft.... until i fully understand it in ssp.

its trying to log on that broke the server again tub lol, so yeh i cant get on or it will go down. to be honest i dont mind loosing what i have in my char inventory. it will require some effort to get back. Not sure why the age broke the server :S but that is the last time i experiment with mystcraft.... until i fully understand it in ssp.

I'm glad i didn't try and log in again and crash it as well, It will suck losing our power armor uber but with the resources we have its easily replaceable. We just need our .dat files deleted :)

Seems like I missed a bit in the last few day's, and that explains why i couldn't connect to the server a bit ago, errm... just asking politely, please try to save the inventories, its not going to be very fun to re-build a fully mod'ed powersuit and to re-start my bee farm (since ive kept all my bee's in the apiarist backpack.... in my inventory). Anyway, I have everyday till Sunday off so I will likely be trying to get on if the server is up. Cya all later.

Seems like I missed a bit in the last few day's, and that explains why i couldn't connect to the server a bit ago, errm... just asking politely, please try to save the inventories, its not going to be very fun to re-build a fully mod'ed powersuit and to re-start my bee farm (since ive kept all my bee's in the apiarist backpack.... in my inventory). Anyway, I have everyday till Sunday off so I will likely be trying to get on if the server is up. Cya all later.

i believe player data files are seperate. you have nothing to worry about if that is the case. i remember messing around with my own server and seeing individual player .dat files so you should be fine.

i believe player data files are seperate. you have nothing to worry about if that is the case. i remember messing around with my own server and seeing individual player .dat files so you should be fine.

Yes it would just be mine and ubers inventories deleted as each person has a unique .dat file.

Not entirely sure whether Minecraft still has individual player files. I know it did. But its been forever since I've had access to server files. Rest assured that if any inventory resets are required they will be as minimal as possible and items will be reimbursed.

Well, when the server is back up there's no need for others to create Mystcraft age's for quarrying in. I've already created a completely stable ideal age for quarrying in and will give out linking books to it.

May i have one of the linking books i have an interesting inchworm drive that i would like to try out there.

server is up again but im not risking a log in until im sure my coords have been reset to the overworld. there is a way to edit player.dat files with gzip or whatever its called, thats what they are compressed with. if you have the ability, there is a line that says dimension, set it to zero (overworld) and set coords to 0, 0, 80 (or whatever the overworld spawn is) just an idea not sure if it works because all ive done is manage to partially extract a player.dat file :P

server is up again but im not risking a log in until im sure my coords have been reset to the overworld. there is a way to edit player.dat files with gzip or whatever its called, thats what they are compressed with. if you have the ability, there is a line that says dimension, set it to zero (overworld) and set coords to 0, 0, 80 (or whatever the overworld spawn is) just an idea not sure if it works because all ive done is manage to partially extract a player.dat file :P

Perfect! Just in time for my weekend! I'm glad this didn't happen during the weekend Or I might actually have been mad at you ;P

• In game name:Armand61
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?:No
  • Minecraft experience to date:Been playing since I was 8,9 and tekkit since i was 11,12
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server:Ive been searching for fun creative server I hate playing alone without anyone on singleplayer!

Like i said, the only person with access to the server files is Ks, so he'll have to do it. I'll get back to you if I hear anything before you do.

May i have one of the linking books i have an interesting inchworm drive that i would like to try out there.

Sure thing, just come by my place when I'm on or give me the coordinates of your place and I'll drop one off.

Yeah, checked it a bit ago; Also Uber if you are unable to get your base cords I actually do have them. As-well, does anyone know of a way to automate bee farms 100%? I've been looking and all i can see that will work 100% is logistic pipes, which i still need to familiarization myself with.

Yeah, checked it a bit ago; Also Uber if you are unable to get your base cords I actually do have them. As-well, does anyone know of a way to automate bee farms 100%? I've been looking and all i can see that will work 100% is logistic pipes, which i still need to familiarization myself with.

I know there's a way with turtles however I think it requires Misc. Peripherals for Computer craft and I don't think that's installed.

Do this to me as well, this limbo mystcraft world im stuck in with uber is getting old fast. SUre uber is great company to be stuck in here with but we need a break from each other lol.

Do this to me as well, this limbo mystcraft world im stuck in with uber is getting old fast. SUre uber is great company to be stuck in here with but we need a break from each other lol.

Now you know how the people in that universe I collapsed feel. I'll be sure to post if I hear from KS that he's been able to reset your position.

• In game name D34TH_SNIP3R
  • Age 14
  • Location Iowa in America
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date: The first day it came out
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I would like to play on this server because I am getting bored of playing by myself in singleplayer and I would like to make new friends on this server and have fun playing tekkit with people
  • Thank you for considering this application
  • You can add me on Skype at _Chronicle_

Sure thing, just come by my place when I'm on or give me the coordinates of your place and I'll drop one off.

Could you get me one as well?, I would like to stop marring he overworld landscape, especially since I'm close to a village

Could you get me one as well?, I would like to stop marring he overworld landscape, especially since I'm close to a village

Sure, I wont be on until after 6PM EST tonight but when I'm on I'll drop one off.

• In game name Orrto
  • Age 20
  • Location Denmark
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? no
  • Minecraft experience to date. from alpha
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server. I like free building servers ans small communities

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons