[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

I'll probably update the Big Dig server when I get home from work (~9:30 EST). I'm glad you guys made the suggestion though to try it out, I'm pretty excited about it if you can't tell :P.

lol yeah its good i am going to make a new pagoda and everything ^^

Yeah the pack updated last night, the server has not though so make sure you click "Select Manual Build" and choose 1.2.1..

I Havn't installed optifine yet, still checking out if I need to or not. Also I don't know of any texture packs. I almost always play with the default one anyway.

I tried to load on 1.2.1 and it still says i need liquidmetals and applied energistics!! :D What have i done wrong here??

And also i think that i also could not really go back to classic tekkit now, seems a shame to leave it as it is but this Big Dig seems to epic in contrast.

I tried to load on 1.2.1 and it still says i need liquidmetals and applied energistics!! :D What have i done wrong here??

And also i think that i also could not really go back to classic tekkit now, seems a shame to leave it as it is but this Big Dig seems to epic in contrast.

I'd suggest deleting the folders and trying again.. The server seems to have pooped itself though..

wow, having looked at big dig, i say lets switch to that instead of tekkit lite. i will miss ee2 but oh well, cant have everything. shame that all my work on my giant base is wasted but whatever. i at least developed several devices i will be able to use on big dig.

wow, having looked at big dig, i say lets switch to that instead of tekkit lite. i will miss ee2 but oh well, cant have everything. shame that all my work on my giant base is wasted but whatever. i at least developed several devices i will be able to use on big dig.

Yeah many many special things i played with it on single player there is a great many things we can do more plans i will plant many cherry trees in spawn muhhaahahahahahaha

Anyone use the mumble server? I'm going to start using it for sure! Loaded the app on my phone as well. Talk to y'all soon!

Sure i will use it my computer is just about done we just need to grab the sata III cable. Then i can download just about everything... again....

I must say its nice seeing so many people on the Big Dig server being active and what not. The classic server was barren, which is the main reason I hopped over to the new server. I will say I'm glad I decided to though, its nice starting fresh again.

THE RETURN OF YOUJIZZFACE96

Hey ks7! im back....ive been off for quite a while because all my computers broke and i havent been able to fix them and ive had alot of personal stuff going on! i was wondering if i am still whitelisted as i got my laptop and may be able to play a little! and im hoping to get new internet providers as the ones im with atm suck! if i am not whitelisted could you whitelist me again as i wish to return as im missing the server!!! thanks

-YOUJIZZFACE96 ;)

THE RETURN OF YOUJIZZFACE96

Hey ks7! im back....ive been off for quite a while because all my computers broke and i havent been able to fix them and ive had alot of personal stuff going on! i was wondering if i am still whitelisted as i got my laptop and may be able to play a little! and im hoping to get new internet providers as the ones im with atm suck! if i am not whitelisted could you whitelist me again as i wish to return as im missing the server!!! thanks

-YOUJIZZFACE96 ;)

Generally we don't un-whitelist people. Just try to join one of the servers and you'll know if you're still whitelisted.

So since people have asked about it and talked about it, I figured we can start talking about what we'll be doing with the servers in the future. Right now, I can tell you I'm definitely gonna sit down and get everything set up permanently as far as permissions and plugins go on the Big Dig server, and it will definitely become a permanent addition. The big question is the other servers - Since most of the people I've talked to are enthusiastic about switching over to Big Dig, I am definitely considering the possibility of shutting down the Tekkit Classic server. If there is significant opposition to that idea, I can always swap it to the other rig that the Big Dig server is currently on. As far as the Volts server goes, I haven't been on enough lately to see how traffic is on it, but what it basically boils down to is this - the main server rig can easily support 2 of the servers with 1 dynmap, and the other rig can support at least one with dynmap.

I'll have some free time the next 2 nights and probably a little during the day both days, so if you guys want to talk about it as a group over Skype at some point, we could do that. If not, feel free to give me your opinions either here on the forums or through Skype.

Here is what I am thinking:

Main Server:

Big Dig Server w/ Dynmap

Voltz Server (Doesn't need Dynmap anyways, stuff is supposed to be hidden :) )

Second Server (the one the Big Dig is currently on):

Tekkit Classic Server w/ Dynmap

And to be honest, I will be primarily focusing on the Big Dig Server. I would really like to start my 'Big Build' soon. Still quite a bit of work to do on setting up our factories and quarry zones.

Here is what I am thinking:

Main Server:

Big Dig Server w/ Dynmap

Voltz Server (Doesn't need Dynmap anyways, stuff is supposed to be hidden :) )

Second Server (the one the Big Dig is currently on):

Tekkit Classic Server w/ Dynmap

And to be honest, I will be primarily focusing on the Big Dig Server. I would really like to start my 'Big Build' soon. Still quite a bit of work to do on setting up our factories and quarry zones.

What he said.

Why not just load the tekkit classic map on the big dig. If a block isnt available, it turns to sand. So we clean up some sand in out city?

This really isn't feasible due to the differences in terrain generation. Since so much land has already been generated in the tekkit classic server to get the new ores we'd have to generate new chunks, which would mean exploring very very far out.

Personally if we keep the tekkit server I most likely wont be playing on it anymore. I'm with mil on moving the Big Dig server over to where the Classic server is atm. As for the classic server. I really don't see a need to keep it. If people are really worried about their builds, offering the world as a download should be good.

I know that before the Big dig server started we had at most 4 active players on the server. Everyone else played voltz.

My 2 cents.

Mil's Idea is perfect. I was on voltz almost 24/7 and nobody was really on...I was almost always alone. Haha and then The Big Dig happened. BTW I'm basically the Bee Keeper on the Big Dig :D I'm taking any bees that anyone doesn't want and selectively breeding them

Mil's Idea is perfect. I was on voltz almost 24/7 and nobody was really on...I was almost always alone. Haha and then The Big Dig happened. BTW I'm basically the Bee Keeper on the Big Dig :D I'm taking any bees that anyone doesn't want and selectively breeding them

If you want i know where a stone, snow, and forest hive are

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons