[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

I might have broken the tekkit server.. I was helping a player repair the damage from a runaway reactor. Used World edit to fix a small hole and the server went down directly afterward. It had been dropping players earlier too tho so IDK..

I do know I removed 5 tethers all loading the same chunks out at TechnicLuci's house earlier today and will be closing down my experimental frame quarry when the server is up again.

In game name: MrCakeIndustries

Minecraft experience to date: Minecraft beta alpha, Tekkit for about a year.

Why do you want to play on our server? I want to build machines wich help other players (water pump station).

I hoped for permissions to builda water and lava pump station and to install it in the city (on the photo).

I might have broken the tekkit server.. I was helping a player repair the damage from a runaway reactor. Used World edit to fix a small hole and the server went down directly afterward. It had been dropping players earlier too tho so IDK..

I do know I removed 5 tethers all loading the same chunks out at TechnicLuci's house earlier today and will be closing down my experimental frame quarry when the server is up again.

You didn't break it, or at least KS fixed it lol I was on this morning and everything was working fine.

• In game name: CinderTheCat
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? I have been banned over something silly my friend did that I was banned for (let's leave it at blaze rods) but the issue was resolved a few days later.
  • Minecraft experience to date: I got the game at around march 2010 (or during 1.4 Beta, i think it was around then)
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I would like to play on your server because I think it looks very neat and my friend and I were looking for a nice place or two to settle down and help raise to become a great server/community with a balanced economy. This server looks like a good place, and we've decided that we'd like to see if this place is the right place.

(For my friend, as he doesn't have an e-mail to use to make an account)

• In game name: Pizza_Pie
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: A friend of mine's. I'll leave it at blaze rods (He said nothing about not being allowed)
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing since about the time the nether was introduced.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I want to play on your server because it looks really awesome and I really want to be able to make this server see great things with the help of my friend. She sees it this way aswell and we think this server could mean awesome, new things for us!

TubCorp International Manufacturing will soon open its doors to public tours. Please contact TehTub for scheduling to see the inner workings of the servers most prolific materials manufacturing company.

*TubCorp and its shareholders are not responsible for any damages or loss incurred before, during or after the tour. Please remain in the designated tour area's. TubCorp cannot be held liable for headaches, confusion, arousal or any condition that may result from the tour.*

TubCorp International Manufacturing will soon open its doors to public tours. Please contact TehTub for scheduling to see the inner workings of the servers most prolific materials manufacturing company.

*TubCorp and its shareholders are not responsible for any damages or loss incurred before, during or after the tour. Please remain in the designated tour area's. TubCorp cannot be held liable for headaches, confusion, arousal or any condition that may result from the tour.*

How does one acquire shares in TubCorp? What are the terms? I represent an investor who would like to purchase a sizable size of your IPO.

• In game name: 8atman
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date: Quite extensive. Feel free to test me on any aspect you see fit.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: Looking for a stable server with a good community where I can settle in.

• In game name Cloudgoron
  • Age 24
  • Location Virginia
  • Minecraft experience to date: I started playing in beta 1.4, and have played tekkit for a few months here and there, but haven't in a while.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server:
  • I haven't played tekkit in awhile but one of my good friends Ashton has convinced me to come back to tekkit. I'm just looking for a quiet place to play tekkit with a few friends on a server without many banned items. I've been a mod on two different servers so naturally I dislike trolls which is why I think this would be a good place for me to play because of the strict whitelist. I hope to join you and build cool things soon!

Is there a separate whitelist for Le Voltz Server?

If you are whitelisted on the Tekkit server, you should be whitelisted on Voltz too. I normally whitelist people on the Voltz server after they've been on the Tekkit one for a while.

I'm not sure anyone else noticed (I didn't until just now), but we just passed the six month mark since I first opened the server up to the public. I just want to take this opportunity to thank the OPs and Admins for their hard work, and the players in general for just being great people. It's amazing to look back and see that this is now one of the longest lasting active Tekkit servers out there, and I firmly believe that's because of how tight of a community we've managed to create.

tl;dr - You guys are awesome :)

• In game name: 1Frostbite
  • Minecraft experience to date: Minecraft playing for about 3 years, Tekkit: 4 days :x
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: I wanna Enjoy most of everything of tekkit y making new friends and such. Your server seems good, seems like nice community i'd love to join. Hope to see you in the server if i'd be accepted.

I'm not sure anyone else noticed (I didn't until just now), but we just passed the six month mark since I first opened the server up to the public. I just want to take this opportunity to thank the OPs and Admins for their hard work, and the players in general for just being great people. It's amazing to look back and see that this is now one of the longest lasting active Tekkit servers out there, and I firmly believe that's because of how tight of a community we've managed to create.

Six months jeebus... And i still havn't figured out how Turtles work...

Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l_large.png

Dang has it really been that long. Its been great cant wait for another six months^^

Cloneco, what is your avatar? It looks like a map, or a circuit diagram, or the flow charts I make for my machines...

lol its one of my drawings i used to take concept art and draw them. dont ask me to paint though i suck. Photoshop ruined me -.-

• In game name? Bassnectar_1995
  • Age? 17
  • Location? Alabama
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? No
  • Minecraft experience to date? Since it came out in alpha
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server. i would like to play on your server because it seems pretty good. I've also been looking for a good server. im hoping this server is good and doesnt bore me to quick:p

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons