[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

As Stephen King said in Tommyknockers "Intelligence and Determination alone cannot create good art, but it can create great forgeries"..

So no.. I don't think I could ever create something that is universally seen as art. Others might but I'll know its not...

I make up for it in my ability to make epic machines though.

As Stephen King said in Tommyknockers "Intelligence and Determination alone cannot create good art, but it can create great forgeries"..

So no.. I don't think I could ever create something that is universally seen as art. Others might but I'll know its not...

I make up for it in my ability to make epic machines though.

LOL if you want you can help me out on the xbox if you want. My ign is CountryToe61(dont ask). its not that hard i just merge ideas from about 30 to all the way to 154 photos all into one project Inspiration comes from everything^^

I don't have an Xbox.. I actually despise consoles with their proprietary software and hardware.. If I cant take it apart and make it mine its no good to me...

Suddenly I'm seeing my failed relationships in a new light.. True love is being a serial killer... (Jokes.)

I don't have an Xbox.. I actually despise consoles with their proprietary software and hardware.. If I cant take it apart and make it mine its no good to me...

Suddenly I'm seeing my failed relationships in a new light.. True love is being a serial killer... (Jokes.)

lol i hear you tub, i cant design fancy things either

LOL i am trading it in basically for my new computer i only need to the video card and windows 8 and then its running^^. seriously its not hard just picture a item or structure you have in mind and come up with a plan to build it. its why i make so many notes for my projects. i also have a friend that converted an xbox into a portable laptop with a very nice processor and all in all it was cheaper than what microsoft will make us pay for the next xbox and probally runs better too.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been pretty busy trying to play catch up lately :P. My morning class isn't meeting tomorrow, so if I can manage to get myself up early still, I'll probably be able to sit down and take a look at everything then.

Thanks for being patient guys, the past 2 weeks have been absolutely insane for me.

Take your time Ks,

With love,

your loyal cultists

LOL i am trading it in basically for my new computer i only need to the video card and windows 8 and then its running^^. seriously its not hard just picture a item or structure you have in mind and come up with a plan to build it. its why i make so many notes for my projects. i also have a friend that converted an xbox into a portable laptop with a very nice processor and all in all it was cheaper than what microsoft will make us pay for the next xbox and probally runs better too.

lol see its easy for you because you have that type of mind. i find it hard to physically create things, i can imagine it just fine, its putting it into a sphere of existence that is the problem. now with machines and the like, i can create some interesting things and am much better as engineer vs being an architect.

lol see its easy for you because you have that type of mind. i find it hard to physically create things, i can imagine it just fine, its putting it into a sphere of existence that is the problem. now with machines and the like, i can create some interesting things and am much better as engineer vs being an architect.

Yes but machines make as much sense to me as they do to you except maybe tub with the redpower but i can just see it and then i put it together. It works with machines just as well as with buildings

Yes but machines make as much sense to me as they do to you except maybe tub with the redpower but i can just see it and then i put it together. It works with machines just as well as with buildings

with machines i can put complicated things together because i understand how they intermix and work together, and how each individual machine works, with architecture things dont interact the way my mind thinks. its about placement rather than function. my mind thinks in functions of logic. building things for style is just not in my ability to do well. i can make structures that function and do their job well, not look pretty. that was my point. to me, style is illogical, therefore it is nearly impossible for me to create such structure that have useless *what i consider useless* bits on them.

in game name: kylekrolis

i have never been banned from a server because i am very friendly to others

i have been playing minecraft since june 2012 and tekkit since november 2012

and i would like to join your server because im looking for a server where i can trust trust other players and know i wont get griefed and also because i really like tekkit but i mostly get griefed on open servers so i was looking for a good whitelist server

with machines i can put complicated things together because i understand how they intermix and work together, and how each individual machine works, with architecture things dont interact the way my mind thinks. its about placement rather than function. my mind thinks in functions of logic. building things for style is just not in my ability to do well. i can make structures that function and do their job well, not look pretty. that was my point. to me, style is illogical, therefore it is nearly impossible for me to create such structure that have useless *what i consider useless* bits on them.

style is always logical if you have a goal in mind

LOL if you want you can help me out on the xbox if you want. My ign is CountryToe61(dont ask). its not that hard i just merge ideas from about 30 to all the way to 154 photos all into one project Inspiration comes from everything^^

if you want clone co add me on xbox gamertag is maj0r t virus

• ajwsimba
  • Are you currently banned from any servers?: no
  • i started playing if alfa and have been playing ever scence and i played tekkit before the lancher came out
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server: i would like to join your server because i have been trying to find a fun server to hang out with friends and play tekkit

BOOOOO xbox sucks! :P haha jk, but seriously, It sucks.....PC platform is way better

In game name: noahtang1

Are you currently banned from any servers? I am not banned on any servers.

Minecraft experience to date: I have played minecraft for about 2 years and Tekkit for about 1 year.

A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server:

I enjoy Tekkit servers but on a lot of public Tekkit servers there are always those people who are jerks. I want to join a community with nice people in it. I feel like i will be able to have fun with everyone. I can be very helpful to other players. I want to keep learning about Tekkit and give/get advice to/from other players.

nVidia or AMD based Card?

Personally nVidia is best imo.. But that just cause I've had seriously bad experiences with multiple AMD cards.

i believe it is a nVidia but to the card itself is a GTX 660 ti i am getting 2 of them. i know it is probally overkill but who cares. whats better than overkill =P

i believe it is a nVidia but to the card itself is a GTX 660 ti i am getting 2 of them. i know it is probally overkill but who cares. whats better than overkill =P

I just got the GTX 650, 2g ddr5 LOL

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons