[1.1.8]Resilience Freebuild Server[24/7][Graylist][PvE][Survival][20 slots][Mumble]

ks7

So since it needs to be spelled out again, new players should NOT be begging for items or accepting expensive items from other players, and experienced players should NOT be handing collectors and other expensive stuff out to new players. If this continues, I'll be forced to restrict EE items to experienced players.

This is the LAST warning. In the future, bans will be going out without question.

What happened?

When i try to load the dynamap all i get is a black screen with the words "Web files are not matched with plugin version: All files need to be same version (1.2-1438)"

Is this because the server is down or something???? Just thought i'd let you know anyways!!

When i try to load the dynamap all i get is a black screen with the words "Web files are not matched with plugin version: All files need to be same version (1.2-1438)"

Is this because the server is down or something???? Just thought i'd let you know anyways!!

Clear your browser cache and it should start working. I had the same problem, I upgraded to a newer version of dynmap, so I'm guessing that some of the client side files that are cached aren't compatible.

Clear your browser cache and it should start working. I had the same problem, I upgraded to a newer version of dynmap, so I'm guessing that some of the client side files that are cached aren't compatible.

How would you go about doing that with google chrome?

EDIT i cleared my cache but it still does not seem to be compatible and working

EDIT EDIT all fixed dont worry about it google chrome was stupid had to redownload the browser bit of a mess

the problem is money we cant afford to get 2 670s. it doesnt matter because of the 660 sti we are doing. if could get the 670 we would be doing an sti with them.

the point was you only need 1 670 :P and then if you really need too, buy another one in the future, its cheaper to do it this way in the end.

the point was you only need 1 670 :P and then if you really need too, buy another one in the future, its cheaper to do it this way in the end.

We just cant do it. the power supply wont support it because of our overclockers and cooling system. And again we just dont have the money to get a new power supply and a 670

We just cant do it. the power supply wont support it because of our overclockers and cooling system. And again we just dont have the money to get a new power supply and a 670

Regardless at this level of hardware you're only looking at a 1 FPS average difference between either card... Its not going to matter if its a 660 or a 670..

• In game name cpaxe97
  • Age 15
  • Location US
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date I have been playing minecraft since 2010, I have not stopped playing it since and I find it really fun.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server I want to play because I am looking for a stable fun server were not every single item is not banned and I can play with my friend. It is hard to find good tekkit servers these days. I think this one looks very nice and the players look to be having fun to I would like to join!

• In game name imtheplayer2
  • Age 17
  • Location US
  • Are you currently banned from any servers? Nope
  • Minecraft experience to date I have been playing since 2010 with my friends and I need a server to play with my friend :D.
  • A short paragraph on why you would like to play on our server Because this looks really fun and I feel like I am going to be playing this server alot me and my friend been searching for a tekkit server for ages and they ban every single item we find useful. I hope you pick us thanks!

Regardless at this level of hardware you're only looking at a 1 FPS average difference between either card... Its not going to matter if its a 660 or a 670..

alright but there is nothing i can do now the cards are in the mail

You don't want me anywhere close to ICBM's... My policy has always been glass them all let whatever deity they pray to sort them out.. Scorched Earth...

Yeahhh Germany is already planing a missile strike, but I have to wait for the damn launcher to freaking charge!

Mother Germany already has missiles and a confirmed hit on a test site. You have been warned, we are armed, don't mess with Germany. Mess with the Germans and you'll get ein Flugkörper in the face, ja.

Mother Russia is looking for more slave labor workers and soldiers to help us in our glorious conquest of the Voltz world.

Ist Russia somecountry Deutschland needs to bomb without mercy worry about?

Tekkit Username: RazorBlade99

I am NOT banned from any servers. :)

I have been playing minecraft and tekkit for at least a year now, and have fought the ender dragon a few times...

The reason I want to play on this server is because I want to play on a server that is not like those un-whitelisted servers that have annoying, undedicated owners and staff. I want to play on a server that is free of trolls, ugly buildings, floating trees, barren land, and the like. I hope you take this into consideration!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons